Possible Cache

M

mattjd

Last summer I was detecting the back yard of a old house. The back yard is woods. Anyways, under a small pine tree I spotted a disk half buried in the ground. I picked it up and didn't ?know what to think about it. It is about 8 pounds heavy and only about 4 inches in diameter. I don't know what the disk was used for or what metal it is made out of, but it is not lead. I didn't think of detecting under it at the time, but know that I think of it, it may have been a cache marker. This weekend I'm going to detect under the spot I found it and see what comes up. I'll keep ya'll posted!!!

OP
OP
M

mattjd

Hey fellas. I finally got around to detecting that yard. I didn't find a cache under the tree but in the yard I did find a token for a free popsicle, a OLD hose attachment, 3 metal toy soilders, and a spoon from the Fort Pitt Hotel. Just givin ya the update. Matt

K

Kentucky Kache

mattjd said:
Hey fellas. I finally got around to detecting that yard. I didn't find a cache under the tree but in the yard I did find a token for a free popsicle, a OLD hose attachment, 3 metal toy soilders, and a spoon from the Fort Pitt Hotel. Just givin ya the update.? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Matt

What all flavors do they have? ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread