Possible dredge ban in WA

mike(swWash)

Feb 6, 2008
Grays Harbor in Washington state
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT with about 1/4" of dust on it and can't even remember how t turn it on?!?!?
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I read the article a few days ago and decided to put my dredge build project on standby until more info comes out. Damn it!!!

OP
OP
LRC253

LRC253

Aug 5, 2013
Puyallup, WA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It's my luck that I buy two dredged and six months later this threat happens... Fingers crossed

Jjhall68

Jun 23, 2014
NW Washington
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector heavy weight, Gold Cube, Blue bowl, Garrett, 2" Keene dredge.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I hear you, had more fun than I can say last year. I just don't know what to say at this point hope for the best and see if anything comes up that we can help with.:BangHead:

I'm trying to understand what the Governor wants. Let the criminals out of jail that "only" committed property crimes so they can be on "supervision" and make dredging a crime...

Last edited:

Darshevo

Jun 16, 2010
Spokane, Wa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax, Fisher CZ-6a
Prospectors just need to remind him that dredges run on gasoline, and we all know how much he LOVES taxing gas

mike(swWash)

Feb 6, 2008
Grays Harbor in Washington state
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT with about 1/4" of dust on it and can't even remember how t turn it on?!?!?
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The Bill never made it to the floor so it's dead......for now :dontknow:

Dredge on my friends but keep an eye to the future ???

AimSmMissSm

Jan 9, 2013
Hey guys I'm a lil late on this but I am going to share what I know. The members of the committee in the public hearing felt insulted by those who put the bill together shooting down their concerns quoting Gold and Fish
They also felt that the science and follow up has proven that Gold and Fish works best for regulating dredging here in WA.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions