Possibly a worked rock?

Oct 2, 2012
Detector(s) used
Cabella's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DSCN5793.JPG DSCN5794.JPG DSCN5796.JPG DSCN5797.JPG DSCN5798.JPG DSCN5799.JPG DSCN5800.JPG DSCN5801.JPG DSCN5802.JPG DSCN5803.JPG DSCN5804.JPG DSCN5805.JPG ???

Upvote 0

crj1968

Feb 16, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The scratches on it are interesting... hmmmmmm

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing I see says Indian artifact.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's not Native, but it has been worked. All I can say. You need to take it to signs and symbols thread.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The scratches are just a part of it. It's actually words when held right.

oldsilver

Feb 20, 2017
East Coast-Mid Atlantic Region
Detector(s) used
Started with a Garrett. I think I've probably tried everything make and model from 1977, all the way to the up to the E-trac and GPX 4800.
Nothing new as for me now, I am pretty much handicapped.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
tumble or plow scars?

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As long as you guys think like that. The longer the secret remains hidden from you. It's the niche against you.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would love too but you guys have a gag order on me. You first need to study symbolism. It would help you in the native world too. Just the way it shape tells different features. You know Grim I have better things to do than just blow smoke to you guys. That help nobody I can tell you a lot about it. It's the common theme. The writing is hard to say. That has to do with the area that it's from. Some of the lines are sediment lines. Some made to look that way. That was enough to get in trouble for. But some may learn to look more into it.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bob we have already discussed this.

January 20, 2017 A New Beginning!

Charl

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2012
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
where is the signs and symbols thread?

It's here:

Treasure Marks/Signs

Try to bear in mind the folks here have been straight shooters for you right from the start, and they are correct now in telling you it's natural. Don't be led astray and fall for nonsense. There are no messages whatsoever on that rock. I'm not the world's authority, but I have done rock art research and recording rock art, petroglyphs, etc. for some 35 years. The scratches on your rock are just that, scratches. Don't let yourself be led astray by sheer delusional nonsense. Keep plugging and learning what artifacts look like in your neck of the woods, and you'll find them eventually and be on your way. The category in question deals with treasure hunting and signs left by those hiding treasure. An interesting subject to be sure. But, if someone tells you there are messages, human rendered signs, on your particular rock, it's because they are sadly mistaken.

Charl

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2012
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Given that it seems like nearly every ordinary rock posted here, other then actual artifacts, has been interpreted as containing Jesuit messages, it would seem to suggest that they must be so common, that there must be literally billions, that's billions, of small rocks littering the entire landscape of the United States that exhibit Jesuit messages. It really seems to suggest that virtually every rock out there exhbits such messages. Otherwise, how could the odds be overcome so consistently? How could every random rock posted to this category on TNet turn out to have a Jesuit message? For that to consistently be the case, it either represents an astonishing example of "beating the odds", an absolutely incredible feat of beating the odds, or else it's a situation where you just can't walk out of your house and pick up any pebble whatsoever and have it NOT exhibit a Jesuit message. It's either a near paranormal level of beating the odds, or else every single pebble in North America exhibits Jesuit messages. Amazing!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bob, you and I have already talked about this several times.

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
it has no use as an artifact...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread