Possibly Indian Artifact?

mccormick89

Tenderfoot
Jul 19, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have only been treasure hunting for a short while and I am trying to learn as much as I can, I recently moved to Texas and found these two pieces near Canyon Lake, TX on my property. I found them near the same place but on separate occasions, and I am unsure of what they are made of... except that they are the same material, take a look at the pictures and see if anyone has seen something like it, thanks so much. photo 1 copy.JPG photo 1.JPG photo 2 copy.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 3.JPG photo 4.JPG photo 5.JPG

Upvote 0

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree... stick with it you're in a good area. let us know how you do

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
weathered rocks........... keep looking

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just chips of the caprock. Good eye and keep looking. texasbeyondhistory is a great website; read everything on it you can. I think it was written up by a couple of professors from OU. (Seriously aside from that joke, the website is great.)

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ha ha... I think your right. good stuff though. Im in florida and coastal texas is almost a mirror image of my area when it comes to prehistory. esspecial archaic. I used that sight alot after noticing similarities then studied gulf coastal texas alot when I saw it was a definate.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread