Possibly my new favorite....

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always said that if my Silver Umax got 2 inches more depth and had a true all metal mode that it could be my favorite machine.....well this Eldorado might be it! It gets about 2 inches or so deeper on coin sized targerts, has a true AM mode, plus maual GB and Freq. shift....The 9x8 coil swings like a dream and feels "just right" size wise. This machine might just root out the AT gold for my favorite!

luvsdux

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Multiple Tesoros and Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As I've mentioned before, I won't part with mine. Have always felt it is one of Tesoros best and that they should have kept it in production.
Luvsdux

OP
OP
DiggerinVA

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took the Eldorado out in my own yard today....this yard has been pounded with every machine i have owned from Garretts to Fishers to Whites and Tesoros.....i figured it might find a coin or two. Well it found 12! 10 pennies (5 Wheats) a nickel and a dime. All had trash in the hole with them....i am impressed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread