Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2008
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hill Billy said:
No more bustin chops,and don't be skeered.

Ok i will start,We live in a Great State and there is alot of history hidden away in the ground just waiting for all of us to discover it.There are different kinds of hunters here on this forum,whether it be Clad hunters,old coin hunters,relics,rocks, e.t.c. we all have the enjoyment of searching for it. I hope this year is Good to each and everyone of you and you have plenty to show in the Todays finds forum and in here. This Winter is being rough so far but hopefully the bad will end and We can all get out and do some hunting.

Stay Safe,Stay Warm and Good Luck this Year

Nova Treasure

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep...planin on hittin some Civil War sites in south eastern Kentucky this Spring...so gotta bone up on some history in the meantime. :icon_study:

Got any leads?

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
watch out boys...I'm heading your way next month.

All those great treasures are mine I tell ya. mine, mine, mine :icon_pirat:

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Treasure huntress gone wild.

Hiya Unicorn!

I can't wait to hit this spot next month. It's loaded and whispering my name...in pirate speak, that is...lol

bclark

Jun 27, 2007
Daytona Beach, FL
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/Whites Bullseye II
Equinox 800/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am in Lexington, Kentucky and I am ready hit the dirt. I enjoyu hunting it all coins and civil war relics. never found anything from the civil war but always keeping an eye out. I enjoy collecting old military items and I am currently working on restoring a USMC Dress Blue set from WWII. I have the blouse and the trousers and a few campain ribbons. I am planning on donating to either the Frankfort Military Museum or the Marine Corps Museum. With all of that said I do not mind to travel and would not mind to meet up with someone to hunt around. Maybe I can learn something from you since I still am learning my MD. Happy Hunting all and if your looking for someone to hunt with let me know, I am divorced and almost finished with college so I have plenty of time. Also I am a member of the Marine Corps League and a VFW member so I am sure I can find areas to hunt also. Good luck this year and I look forward to reading about the hunts and viewing the digs.

Bernie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread