Post-Influenza Hunt

MuckyBottles

Bronze Member
Jun 19, 2013
Bone Valley, Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since I just got over the Flu, since the day after Thanksgiving. I decided to give my machine a workout, so I hit two beach locations in my area in which I have hunted before.

I wish this was a full bottle, "Kilmer's Swamp Root" circa 1870's
Kilmers.jpg

No frill's old bottle..
Bot1.jpg

"Walter Lubanty" Rest in peace, I will reach out to the family to return this item, I would think his wife would appreciate it.
Walter J. Lubanty, Jr (1963 - 2006) - Find A Grave Memorial
Walter.jpg

Some strange item with an anchor on it, found on a beach next to a Revolutionary war battlefield
Anchor.jpg

Here is the total finds, including another round ball (measurement in picture below) and a 1962 D Silver Rosie
Total.jpg

Round ball roughly measures 10mm
RB.jpg

Upvote 2

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice! You got a lot of nice finds, quite a variety! Congrats!

Whistle, doll parts, silver, round ball, bell, toys, jewelry etc. wow! And all after you've been sick!
Looks like your doing pretty good!

OP
OP
MuckyBottles

MuckyBottles

Bronze Member
Jun 19, 2013
Bone Valley, Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice! You got a lot of nice finds, quite a variety! Congrats!

Whistle, doll parts, silver, round ball, bell, toys, jewelry etc. wow! And all after you've been sick!
Looks like your doing pretty good!

Shh...I was supposed to go back to work yesterday, but I took the rest of the week off...don't tell anyone..lol

When I tell you that you can find so much history, even plenty of eye finds, on the banks and the beaches of the hudson river, so much so that I could fill a 5 gallon bucket full of stuff in a couple hours*. That is, if you don't mind the muck,mire and the honking northerly winds off the water this time of year..lol

*Ask fellow T-netter Gunsil

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread