Post Pics of your gold, treasures found in the Supers here!

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 1678749

more goodies from the supers

Now I believe you when you post it

IMG_1888.JPG

So why not mine

babymick1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
And when I followed Joe's trail to the Heart I told him he missed something walked right over it.

IMG_1947.JPG

Laying in a small stream bed. I think they were drop there, tracked back couldn't find a source.

I made a nightlight out of them for my daughter

wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Sweet...rather find that than scratch around in the dirt looking for a few flakes of gold...nice!

Mick, you know I spend all my time squinting at old articles...would love to see one that quotes Julia saying the Dutchman ore was in rose quartz...

Your looking at the wrong Articles and I happen to have better researchers then you and Dave,
I would post it but I'd get the same old same old, You just would not believe period.

Wrmickel1

PotBelly Jim

Dec 8, 2017
Primary Interest:
Other
Your looking at the wrong Articles and I happen to have better researchers then you and Dave,
I would post it but I'd get the same old same old, You just would not believe period.

Wrmickel1

Yes I would! Post it!

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008

Wrmickel1
if you have it then post it...otherwise stop saying you have it..if you have the article we would have to believe you...pretty simple right?

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008

Wrmickel1
if your researcher's are so much better than ours you shouldn't have any trouble finding the article:dontknow:

PotBelly Jim

Dec 8, 2017
Primary Interest:
Other
And when I followed Joe's trail to the Heart I told him he missed something walked right over it.

View attachment 1678751

Laying in a small stream bed. I think they were drop there, tracked back couldn't find a source.

I made a nightlight out of them for my daughter

wrmickel1

Mick, in all seriousness, you have some nice specimens in your collection. Dig the lamp. Nice. Is that a plate full of Apache Tears?

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You people are so funny...lol...Ya'll crack me up...rofl...

Even though I have nothing to post to prove my adventures...lmao...I wonder IF the diamond I gave away in Reno was prettier than babymick's amethyst???sroflmao

Ed T:)

PotBelly Jim

Dec 8, 2017
Primary Interest:
Other
You people are so funny...lol...Ya'll crack me up...rofl...

Even though I have nothing to post to prove my adventures...lmao...I wonder IF the diamond I gave away in Reno was prettier than babymick's amethyst???sroflmao

Ed T:)

Was your diamond dyed?

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was your diamond dyed?

It was not dyed Jim...It was as IF it were a crystal clear white diamond with a grade of g I believe...But what do I know of such things???lol...Maybe one day I'll return to Reno and search for the other piece to the one I gave away...hehehe:laughing7::tongue3::hello:

Ed T

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who knows jim...i am still an amateur when it comes to treasure hunting...lol...As IF I gave away a paragon diamond which may have graded g or clearer with a vss2 or better clarity...I'm certain the guy who was attending the school of mines in Reno that I gave it to had a better idea of exactly what it was...Who knows???Maybe it really was quartz...

So much for the wedding band that a local jeweler swapped on me too...It was a vss2 diamond set...hahaha...It was only worth several grand...At least the one that they swapped had a 14k band...IF I gave away a paragon why should I care about the wedding band swap???

Ed T

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for going off topic...None of my finds are from AZ...roflmao

Ed T;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread