MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, :BangHead:

I'm sorry Admin but I can't hold it in anymore, please forgive me !! This post removal thing is getting out of hand... I lost count of how many threads I've been subscribed to that I can no long take part in the conversation because they have been removed... You give me no warnings or reasons why, they just are taken off... This is very frustrating because I never say anything out of line or against the rules and I have good conversations. Now your taking my likes away from me on a comment that was respectful and kind and I have NO IDEA Why !! I think this removal of post has become out of hand. At least move them an TELL US why and where don't delete them so we can at least continue our conversations... :dontknow: I'm sorry but it seems things are being removed just because... Give us a break, I end up with nothing to talk about at all.... ???
Again if I'm out of line, forgive me....

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sounds to me you either subscribe to the wrong threads, :laughing7:

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok, :BangHead:

I'm sorry Admin but I can't hold it in anymore, please forgive me !! This post removal thing is getting out of hand... I lost count of how many threads I've been subscribed to that I can no long take part in the conversation because they have been removed... You give me no warnings or reasons why, they just are taken off... This is very frustrating because I never say anything out of line or against the rules and I have good conversations. Now your taking my likes away from me on a comment that was respectful and kind and I have NO IDEA Why !! I think this removal of post has become out of hand. At least move them an TELL US why and where don't delete them so we can at least continue our conversations... :dontknow: I'm sorry but it seems things are being removed just because... Give us a break, I end up with nothing to talk about at all.... ???
Again if I'm out of line, forgive me....

Be advised: This thread is subject to removal......

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be advised: This thread is subject to removal......

Absolutely so is everything without Notice.

Read the Rules.

If 30 people respond to a thread, I sure don't have time to PM all 30 and warn them
the post is not about a todays find, treasure hunting or within the rules

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Lets see, in the fabric of life, we sometimes find areas that are THREAD bare. Frank... 111-2 de Vinci.jpg

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mud i just looked at your posts and nothing has been deleted or removed that your a part of for last 5 days which is as far as i went back.

Go to your profile then your posts and tell us which ones you say are deleted...

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
THIS is why I haven't ponied up for the contributor status to get into the exclusive "politics" forum. I still might but I'm really having issues with my conscience allowing me to support a site that dosn't respect my basic rights to speak my mind.

OP
OP
MUD(S.W.A.T)

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No worries TH, Jeff already addressed the problem. :icon_scratch: It was my post on another thread,(Something about someone posting "Good Find' over and over) the thread was removed. Its not in my posts cause it was removed, I guess lol.... :laughing7: Thanks for your concern but Jeff took care of me already, thanks guys ! :notworthy:

Keep @ it and HH !! :hello2:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mud i just looked at your posts and nothing has been deleted or removed that your a part of for last 5 days which is as far as i went back.

Go to your profile then your posts and tell us which ones you say are deleted...

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

I think we figured it out TH :tongue3:

Someone decided to attack a Member & do it in Today's finds

2 strikes in one post imo :laughing7:.

mud stuck up for the person who was attacked. not against the rules, But
when The OP's post gets deleted, the responses Must go too :laughing7:

& we just don't have the time or Obligation to alert each poster in a thread in advance or after over something so obvious.

OP
OP
MUD(S.W.A.T)

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys have to understand, many posts have been removed I've been subscribed to... :icon_scratch: Its not just the last situation that got removed.... Its been many, more than I can count. :dontknow: Most seemed to just barely scratch the proper reasons to be removed and I think mods are taking advantage of it... I understand you don't have to explain yourselves but try and only remove or delete things that really should be removed.... If you can please just move them instead of deleting them entirely. Because I generally have conversations that I can no longer take place in. This really bums me out cause I have nothing else to do... :sadsmiley: Its like the whole chat thing, I miss being able to chat about treasure. I can't now because of policy... Please don't get mad at me and try and come to a mutual agreement instead that helps everyone. Thanks for understanding. :notworthy:

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys have to understand, many posts have been removed I've been subscribed to... :icon_scratch: Its not just the last situation that got removed.... Its been many, more than I can count. :dontknow: Most seemed to just barely scratch the proper reasons to be removed and I think mods are taking advantage of it... I understand you don't have to explain yourselves but try and only remove or delete things that really should be removed.... If you can please just move them instead of deleting them entirely. Because I generally have conversations that I can no longer take place in. This really bums me out cause I have nothing else to do... :sadsmiley: Its like the whole chat thing, I miss being able to chat about treasure. I can't now because of policy... Please don't get mad at me and try and come to a mutual agreement instead that helps everyone. Thanks for understanding. :notworthy:

I think there is a Chat yet ?
or is it Charter only ?

anyway I don't get mad over things like this.

But seriously you can post about Treasure any time you want here.

Just don't do it in a thread where the OP is pushing his luck :laughing7:

OP
OP
MUD(S.W.A.T)

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol, :laughing7:

I think chat is for Charters only, :icon_scratch: but thanks for understanding Jeff and letting me express myself. :notworthy: I really enjoy your site !! :thumbsup:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
its because you have a liberal speech monger running the site.facts are facts.commys are commys.

Chat is CM only....

Scotter, I recommend you do not attack admins or mods it will not end well for you...

wvplug

Mar 2, 2014
Randolph County, WV
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the only board I have ever been on that you had to be some kind of a paying member just to get in the chat room?? Seems rather odd but whatever.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the only board I have ever been on that you had to be some kind of a paying member just to get in the chat room?? Seems rather odd but whatever.

It is one of the features of Charter Membership..

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As far as not being able to chat without a CM, couldn't you PM? I don't believe that PM'ing is restricted unless someone complains and then it seems that the complainer should just not PM with whomever they have issues with. Am I wrong?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As far as not being able to chat without a CM, couldn't you PM? I don't believe that PM'ing is restricted unless someone complains and then it seems that the complainer should just not PM with whomever they have issues with. Am I wrong?

correct with the exception of maybe 1 or 2 members,
Private conversations can still be had by PM.

If you wish to make the conversation public & open to all
General discussion can be used

Everything else
would be the alternate if not treasure or forum related.

Only downside is it is allot slower then Chat :laughing7:
which works for members like me that still use 1 finger Hunt & Peck

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread