Post your Ramen Noodle Recipes Here

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Noodles in the pot, no flavor packs, add a medium moon fish, head and all and boil.....................Good...... :headbang:

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
2 packs of noodles cause who can eat one and be satisfied cook in microwave 5 minutes drain water add 1/4 can of cornbeef hash or regular beef hash add some famous daves bbq sauce mix together back in mw for 2 minutes sprinkle some shreded pepperjack cheese and eat mmmmmmm i garontee boy dat dog hunts

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Moonfish is very good, it is a thin fish, easy to cook, they are really good fried head and all.........................They can be found in most fish markets down here, very easy to find in oriential grocery stores.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
Rando said:
Treasure_Hunter said:
Noodles in the pot, no flavor packs, add a medium moon fish, head and all and boil.....................Good...... :headbang:

(raises hand)

Son, Ive been to three county fairs a goat ropin', (some other stuff, lol), spent two years in an orphanage in Rhodesia, grew up on a farm, hunted, fished, slaughtered and dressed my own food, ate all manner of "soul food" in Detroit and have NEVER heard of a moonfish..

Is it GOOD? :laughing9:

haven't had all of your life experiences...but I to would like to see a picture of a Moon Fish.

Several sub-species, this is what the one I buy looks like, they are very thin for their size and easy to fry. I am married to a Filipino, when I say fry I am not talking about deep fat fry. It is fried in about 2 tablespoons of olive oil, in a nonstick pan, when done you can eat the entire fish head to tail, it is crispy and very good.............

Attachments

• moon-fish.jpg
    moon-fish.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 4,340
OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I didn't get too many responses, but it was worth it to learn what a moon fish was. Plus I learned that Treasure_Hunter's wife is Fillipina. And I am interested in what languages she learned growing up besides english, TH.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Evening sir,

Wife speaks, English, Tagalog, Cebuano, (two most spoken dialects in Philippines) parts of a couple other different Filipino dialect's as well as some Spanish...

There are a total of 171 native languages spoken in the Philippines. Except for English, Spanish, Hokkien (Lan-nang), Cantonese, Mandarin, and Chavacano, all of the languages belong to the Malayo-Polynesian language family.

English is taught from 1st grade through College, all books in school are in English, it is very easy as an American to live and funtion there as most everything in the stores is in English, there are huge malls with prices that are very cheap compared to here, the hardest part as a man walking through the malls is not staring at all of the beautiful women with long black hair below well their waist. ;D

cnr_dogs

Greenie
Nov 22, 2009
4-6 packets of ramen noodles mostly cooked, mix with 2 cans of tuna 2 cans cream of mushroom soup put in casserole dish top with cheese and heat in oven.

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
One of my favorite ways is to boil 2 packs, leave in the water, add ingredients of packs (chicken), add a can of chicken noodle soup. Add 1 teaspoon
onion powder, 1 teaspoon garlic powder and 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon. Add 1 small can of chicken. Stir. Done. rockhound

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread