Posting Help

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can any of the admins or other Gurus here tell me how to post HTML style?

For example:

I'd like to be able to post a word within a sentence that would become a link via: <a href=...>word</a>

Being able to fumble my way pretty good through HTML, I'd like to know if posting in this manner is even possible/allowed.

Thanks! :icon_thumright:

Best,
Scott

Last edited:
OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for the expediancy of my request to move my post.

Who may I thank and please let me know who to whom I may PM on such matters.
Example: removing the post which begins, "Aw Nutz..." from the thread.

Thanks.

Best,
Scot

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry Scott. Sometimes I get sidetracked like the kid in the Family Circus cartoons. :laughing7: I did mean to reply.

One of the Admin will see your post on this Board and let you know. There are several folks that should be able to help you with those types of questions.

eta: Judie and Jeff are still Mods, Treasure_Hunter is now one and I'm obviously still here. PM any of us for help or questions. For the software specific questions though you'll probably need one of the Admin, at least for now.

Last edited:
OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, Diggin.'

Best,
Scott

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Au24k, Find a post that contains the kind of things you wish to add to your post(s). Right-click the post. Left-click the "view source" option. Copy that source code into your post. Make a permanent "list" of those things you wish to copy again and again. Hope this helps. Good luck. TTC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions