Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Score...Its funny because during the Christmas break, while most my coworkers were out, i was pumping change in the vending machine and hitting the coin return to see if I could luck out..Never did thou

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
Diggin-N-Dumps said:
Nice Score...Its funny because during the Christmas break, while most my coworkers were out, i was pumping change in the vending machine and hitting the coin return to see if I could luck out..Never did thou
hahaha i do the same thing all the time!!!

fiatfraud, awesome score!!! i too have never scored silver from doing this!!! keep it up and hh!

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CHAINCHOMP said:
Diggin-N-Dumps said:

fiatfraud, awesome score!!! i too have never scored silver from doing this!!! keep it up and hh!

Isnt it great having that much time on our hands :laughing9: :laughing9:

Syrys

Oct 2, 2010
CHAINCHOMP said:
Diggin-N-Dumps said:

Lol, I'm guilty of this too ;D I haven't got lucky yet though.

Congrats on the vending machine silver fiatfraud! :thumbsup:

Stang1968

Dec 14, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Syrys said:
CHAINCHOMP said:
Diggin-N-Dumps said:

Lol, I'm guilty of this too ;D I haven't got lucky yet though.

Congrats on the vending machine silver fiatfraud! :thumbsup:

LOL that's too funny. And here I thought I was the only one... I pulled a 1939 Jefferson one time. Still waiting for that silver quarter...

silver62

Feb 1, 2011
AVE MARIA, FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Blisstool
Just the other day the better half got some change back at a restruant and in it was a silver dime.
Great find!!!
HH
Tom

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread