potential crh jackpot!!

tanz 82

Mar 16, 2012
N.mass- S.nh
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was at work the other day and a girl ive worked with for eleven years also works at a local TD bank. I asked her if she could hold any funny looking coins which has given me tons of clad ikes I also explained how to tell if a coin was silver she said she would hold all siver for me and sell it for face value. Her and i were talking saturday night i was telling her about CRH and she said she is the vault manager!!!! So i naturally asked about half dollar boxes which they dont carry but if i set up a christmas fund acc. She could order a minimum of 2 cases without issue however $1000 tied up for me may be a problem I ll find a way to deal with it though !!

Upvote 0

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
I was at work the other day and a girl ive worked with for eleven years also works at a local TD bank. I asked her if she could hold any funny looking coins which has given me tons of clad ikes I also explained how to tell if a coin was silver she said she would hold all siver for me and sell it for face value. Her and i were talking saturday night i was telling her about CRH and she said she is the vault manager!!!! So i naturally asked about half dollar boxes which they dont carry but if i set up a christmas fund acc. She could order a minimum of 2 cases without issue however $1000 tied up for me may be a problem I ll find a way to deal with it though !!

You should watch out with talking about silver to tellers. Might start CRH after you telling them.

RUSSIANPAUL

Apr 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TD Bank will not be able to get halves. They do not have it as an option in their system. So she can make you whatever promises she wants, it is not possible.

Poor Mans Gold

Feb 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
They don't order in the Mid-Atlantic area. They asked 20 questions and wanted your first born.

OP
OP
tanz 82

tanz 82

Mar 16, 2012
N.mass- S.nh
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TD Bank will not be able to get halves. They do not have it as an option in their system. So she can make you whatever promises she wants, it is not possible.

I went to the Td today and she said she'll set up an order of halves for me in two weeks for the next time i get paid . hopefully she isnt lying for some reason

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I went to the Td today and she said she'll set up an order of halves for me in two weeks for the next time i get paid . hopefully she isnt lying for some reason

I don't know how you got TD to order you halfs but you are lucky.
Every TD I have been to here in the Northeast has told me there is no way they can/will order them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread