Pottery and Information

mogi

Nov 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Pottery1.jpg pottery2.jpg Good morning friends. I just wanted to see if we have any collectors who like pottery. These pieces are from Greenup Co.,Kentucky at the Hardin Village Site. I also wanted to say for all upcoming collectors that an inexpensive microscope can bring hours of enjoyment and knowledge to yourself. Visible then will be patina,sanding,minerals and many other components that go into an artifact. I usually use 10x but occasionally go 30x if needed. I also use a L.E.D. ring for extra lighting. To get started your initial investment would be around 100.00 dollars but it will SOON pay for itself from all of the knowledge and enjoyment it brings. Blessings to everyone today! Much respect, Mogi:hello:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
M

mogi

Nov 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
This isn't the classifieds.
Sorry there - For those that did not understand my post - I do not sell microscopes nor was intending my post to be misconstrued in that way.

OP
OP
M

mogi

Nov 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey everyone - I deeply apologize for all of this. I joined the forum to make some new friends and hopefully even meet some and go pick up some rocks. Just the opposite has happened and i feel it is my fault. If you ever have read my correspondence with my posts,it doesn't take long to realize that i am a believer in Our Lord. With that being said i want all of you to know that i have never posted a pic of an artifact that does not have at least 1 paper on it,except for the Mozarkite Birdpoint that i posted today. The best friend that i have gave it to me. Not only would he give me the shirt off his back,but would give me the point in his hand. I have used 3 different authenticators since starting my collection as i need those for insurance purposes and to legitimize value as they will be passed down. I have never sold an artifact in my life and do not plan to. I have showed you guy's pieces that i have personally found only to be discredited. I respect and understand everyone's skepticism of some of them as a lot of them are very high end items. It would do me no good whatsoever to show my Museum Grade as they would meet the same fate. I would never ever post anything on this or any other page that not only i, but my authenticators as well has approved. Once again - I Apologize to people who i have hurt with my posts. I will not post anymore but would like to continue following as i still have hopes of meeting new friends. Be kind to each other and God bless! Mogi

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread