poverty island treasure

Jan 24, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The seas appease deficiencys in qualifted men. Don't ask what that means but it keeps coming to me and glug glug glug glug glug glug over and over scerred sum***** done kild us . Sow sow Wes capn into it. . Wesmoreland. Kirk patrick. If any of this means anything to you please contact me. I know where it is exactly where like a beacon no siren wail in my mind I feel compelled to reach out. I had no knowledge before of Lake michigan , Ohio conetc ion poverty island or any treasure. I was home relaxing and an overpowering feeling grew wI thin me and I saw water stor my seas gold tasted blood in my mouth something sow sow Wes it's covered still it's hard to see missed it before yes indeed. I see it sink feel the fear its no worth a mans life cut er loose boy. Plz contact m e if any of that ,ears amything To you. My name is Mark I live in edmonton alberta. This is not a joke. Let's go get this I'm either right or completely out of my mind. I feel so compelled that it's there I told my mother about it pretty sure I might be c omitted in the morning nothing like this has ever happened before . My number is 1 825 800 0260.

Harvest

Apr 6, 2008
Daytona Beach, Fl.
Detector(s) used
Whites SL90, Surf PI, Minelab Excalibur 800
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I have been to Poverty Island , if you plan on going there diving for those lockers you probably have at least 15 - 20 years diving experience also please include me in your insurance policy. Those waters are treacherous and you will die.
You don’t need luck it wouldn’t help anyway

HARVEST. pm me if you want

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been there, diving.

It is treacherous, and on the day we were there years ago, we got hit by the worst sudden storm in a decade. We just escaped being overwhelmed and swamped, unlike lots of others.

Bad weather can some up, and although the forecasting is better than it used to be, the Lakes are still dangerous and unpredictable.

Count me out, at least this time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread