Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you ! If I don't hear from them by noon I will call to see if if an when my appt is !

George (MN)

May 16, 2005
I can't make decisions for you on medical treatment, but I can make some recommendations for you to accept or reject, & hope you won't be offended.

Mammograms have radiation, more than an x-ray. Thermograms no radiation.

CT scans have radiation, MRIs & ultrasounds don't.

Surgery, chemo, & radiation not only might not help, they can cause sickness, disability, and death. But there are safer & often effective treatments that your doctor probably won't tell you about as they aren't taught in medical school.

Some of the natural plant drugs were used when the Holy Bible was written, or for 100s of yrs, so they are time-tested & may be the answer to your prayers.

400 natural plant drugs have been shown to fight cancer. You can buy these mailorder in pill form. You could take several of them for as little as $1 a day.
The site that tells about these is Cancer Tutor. There is a left side index. There are comparisons of effectiveness for different types & stages of cancer.

The site owner is not a doctor but has several best-selling cancer books as he gets info from Drs. & patients worldwide on what worked for them.

Swanson Vitamins is usually cheapest, with large selection. They don't tell which help with cancer, due to fear of FDA. Amazon has uncensored reviews of natural medicines and cancer books. Best wishes, George (MN)

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE INFO I WILL CK IT, REALLY !
I have already had mamogram an ultra sound will go for MRI in Jan. they are somewhat confusing 2 people found same spots did not show on the Mamo or US but different one did ! :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got computor back today so update time had MRI a week ago was called back in about 2 hours later at most had ultra sound on right side, today had biopsy get results on Friday ....

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Results wont be back til Monday, thank you an please keep up the prayers.

RevJoel

Mar 1, 2006
Central SC
Detector(s) used
Old Garrett Deep Seeker
Granny,

May God bless you and keep you, may He make His face to shine on you and be gracious unto you, may He lift up the light of His countenance to you and grant you peace.

There is nothing that He cannot do and it will be my prayer that God will reach down from His heavenly throne; touch you, and kill every pernicious cancer cell that may be trying to hide from His power. It will be my prayer that the Holy Spirit will restore you to the fullness and joy of life. In the name of His Most Precious Son, Jesus Christ, amen and amen.

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went for biopsy results this afternoon ..... it is positive...... I see surgeon next week ......
Thanks for the prayers! Please keep them comming ! :icon_sunny:

M

MiniMe

I'm so so sorry. I know what you're feeling as I've been there. Keep your head up and think positive...this can be beat! You are in my daily prayers. :)

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you! Please keep up the prayers ! I felt a peace about this and new it would be positive but, Im not freaked it will all work the way its supposed to an I know I am in HIS hands! :icon_sunny:

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So sorry to hear about this Granny. I just hope that it is early. I will keep you in my prayers for sure. May God watch over you. Please keep us informed. Ron

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My dearest lil LaLa sister, I'm keeping you in my prayers and I know everything will turn out just fine. Your faith in the Lord will get you through this. Will talk with you soon. (((((HUGS))))

Prayer7.gif

SugarHugs.gif

Attachments

• Prayer7.gif
    Prayer7.gif
    98.2 KB · Views: 219
  • SugarHugs.gif
    SugarHugs.gif
    44.5 KB · Views: 219

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005