Prayers for my brother for his eternal rest.

Lizard-Prince

Jun 5, 2008
Bayamon P.R.
Detector(s) used
DFX,BH ID,5000s2,AT Max,MX Sport,Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Dear friends:
I am right now in a great deal of soul pain with mother the 10th of this month I lost my brother in the most dreadful way. The process of healing I am trying it to be as quick as I can absorb it. Just today his ash remains where laid to rest still the room in our home where he died remains untouched. A lot of things remain unresolved from his part paper work is plentiful so things will seem to work slow for now. In part I know he is still with me and making the team work he wanted to do with me from the spirit world. He is with dad right now and keeping him company. The image of how he was found by my uncle and me still remains fresh in my mind it is scary. Never the less I wanted to write you to say thank you for giving me confort in such a difficult time. If you care to answer back it would be more than appreciated. His name was John Allen Carrasquillo 49 years old five years less than me. Thanks folks for your healing touch. Yours in faith Ralph Carrasquillo "LP"

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I am so sorry for your loss, part of your life is only memories now.

I pray you will be well, and your brother has found a new peace.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ralph,

I wish you god speed during this difficult period...remember the good times you spent together.

Regards + HH

Bill

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi; My Condolences. May God Bless You & Yours. May your grief be bearable. I will add him to my Churches Prayer List. REMEMBER: He is only as far away as your next memory. May they be Fond ones. PEACE:RONB

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry to read of your loss...condolences to you and your family....

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm so sorry to hear this...! I wish you all the best going forward. Many of us (including you now) have gone thru hell also. Your NOT alone and PLEASE FIND COMFORT in that statement because many of us have been through the same. But please rest assured my heart goes out to ya and I pray for for you tonight.... Brad

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ralph, sorry for the loss of your brother. He is in a better place.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sorry you have to go through this!!!! I lost my brother who was also my best friend 13 years ago last week. It was the worst thing I've ever had to deal with in my life! I will tell you it gets much easier! It will never go away! But it will get easier!! I pray for some comfort for you and your family!

I understand the room untouched! It's rough to deal with sometimes! Just take comfort in the good times and the good memories and know that one day you will meet again!! And yes! He is with you!

prospexican

Nov 28, 2013
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gemini-3 best expert.
gpx 5000, fisher 2 box, whites sierra madre, eagle ll w big foot, gold bug, GMT, MD-5008, Detectron 2 box. etc. metrotech 480, and ferromagnetic magnetometer FX-3. fisher CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RIP [emoji120]🏻[emoji120]🏻[emoji120]🏻[emoji120]🏻[emoji120]🏻

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm very sorry Ralph, but look to the time you will be reunited again. You will think of him at times in your life and wish he was with you then and there to share the moment as I'm doing right now, thinking of my brother who left this world in 1972. I felt my brother by my side for a time after his death, but a time came it seemed he said to me, what I see ahead for me now is so marvelous it's hard to describe and I'm going to leave you now and go that way. I think of my brother and all the things he would have enjoyed that I encounter along in this life, but I'm positive the eternal path is so much more then what we'll ever experience here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread