kool007

Jan 2, 2004
Jax, FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Nokta Makro Simplex
Minelab Excalibur w/S12
Hello everyone.

It is with great sadness that I inform you that one of our own is preparing for the passing of her mother.

Txkickergirl, AKA Dawn, well her mother has been ill for a while, but apparently she has taken a turn for the worse.

The entire family is together at her bedside, and she will likely pass in the next couple of days.

She is in her own home now, but will soon be Home.

Being that Dawn's family live way out there in the real country, there is no internet service, so she can't read or e-mail anything till after.

I decided to post this up here becasue I know Txkickergirlvisits here alot, and we all do have a common bond.

My Prayers go out to her family in this time of waiting and grieving. In the end, everything will work out for the better.

Godspeed.

edwin j. fowler

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Safari,X-Terra 705, Tesoro Tejon, Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500, 250, Fisher Gold Bug DP,F75 Limited
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prayers from my family to yours. God Bless

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Dawn
Its hard to watch a loved one die and our hearts are with you.Please know that you have many friends here at Tnet who can lend an ear or shoulder . May God give your mom comfort and peace in her last hours, surrounded by her loved ones.
Christy and girls

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dawn,

You and your family are in my thoughts & prayers.

God Bless!

RR

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000
Dawn,
Nothing and nobody can ever replace your mother's love for you. Just as nothing and nobody can ever replace your love for your mother. It's a fact of Life. Yet, God has seen to it that when He sent His Son to die for our sins, He also died so that we will be able to see our Earthly loved ones once again. Our prayers are for you and your mother.
--Mel

borninok

Ant

Silver Member
Aug 6, 2006
Cali
Detector(s) used
Glold Bug 2 MineLab SE
Me, as well as my wife have said prayers and sent well wishes your way.

Sometimes life is hard, but life goes on. We always have the future to look fordward to, as we all hope our love ones are waiting for us in Heaven.

May God Bless you and your family with the strength to see you through these hard and joyous times.

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Our prayers and thoughts are with you at this time. May God give you and your family the strength and comfort in your time of need.

stoney56

BioProfessor

Silver Member
Apr 6, 2007
Mankato, MN
Detector(s) used
Minelab e-Trac, White E-Series DFX
Hi Dawn - Txkickergirl

I know it is a sad time right now for you and the family. I wish you:
-understanding of why your mom had to leave you and go Home.
-comfort in knowing your loved one is in the family of God and enduring no more pain or sorrow
-a sufficient time to say your good byes, heal over old wounds, and reflect on the good times in both your lives. I never got to say good bye to my mother or father and it will mean more than you know.
-the love and support of family and friends. That includes all of us here at TN as well
-a speedy return to doing the things you enjoy and to that thing we call living
- most of all Peace

Daryl

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
im very sorry to hear this. i will keep her in my prayers.

diggitdoggie

Sep 26, 2006
Ohio
Dawn,
You have our prayers for you and your family.
It's hard to see when you face such a loss but as long as one continues to remember and to care no one is ever truly gone.

Becky, Toria, Darian and Noah

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread