prayers needed

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,
just found out my niece has been admitted into MGH, she has been complaining of head aches, Docs found a mass the size of a golf ball in her brain, don't yet know if its a tumor or from bleeding, she had a catscan and MRI last night, more testing this morning. they said for its size they cannot believe she hasn't had more symptoms. she is 15 and very active in track, kicking the boys butts in road cycling, and very active in pony club. thank you very much Thompy

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thompy will remember her in my prayers as well big time.. please when you can keep us posted..

OP
OP
thompy

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,
thanks guys, will keep you informed, she is my first neice or nephew, when she was about one i practiced on corupting her, taking her toy and teaching her MINE, it never worked though, she is a total sweet heart

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
What a precious girl she obviously is! I will definitely be prayin for her as well as the rest of you who love her so much! Keep us updated when you can! ~hugsnprayers~

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
She will be in my prayers, too, Thompy... along with you and all your family during this difficult time.

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She and all her family will be in my prayers...I bet she is a go getter...

OP
OP
thompy

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,
well they did more tests and still not shure what the mass is, only one of the Docs feel cofortable about an opperation that they are planning on tomorrow, they cannot believe she is haveing no issues with eye sight so far, she is doing well but is scared, eighter a tumor or a mass of blood vessles, and it is putting pressure on a arterie,
i had a hard time falling a sleep about how this happened, and wondered, they had a high power antenna for TV, radio and cell phones put in about 6 yrs ago, they lease the proterty to the company, its about an 1/8 from the house. possibly association? dont know, just hope she does well

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
keep the faith! my hubby had a golf ball sized tumor with no symptoms other than headaches. After surgery he was 100%. I'm hoping your niece will have a good outcome too.

OP
OP
thompy

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,
well they made the call and she has the operation in the morning, the preforming surgeon said it is a tumor, he was at a different hospital and had a conference with the family around 4:00, they talk about going to a different hospital, but didn't like the idea of the drive and my niece said lets just get it done with. MGH is pretty good and pray all goes well, and thank you all for your prayers, thompy
will let you know how she does tomorrow

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thompy, I will most certainly keep healing positve thoughts and prayers for her.. especially for tomorrow.

Have you noticed that there seems to be a lot of young children getting brain tumors? its making me think, what the hecks causing all this to these kids?

RJGMC

Sep 6, 2008
KANSAS CITY METRO
Detector(s) used
SIMPLEX, EQUINOX AND TESORO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a note to let you know others are thinking of you and yours during this tragic turn of events. Will ask the big guy upstairs for some help in this delicate matter. Keep us posted.

Bob

OP
OP
thompy

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,
thank you everyone, booty just talking to some of the guys at work, i cannot belive all the brain tumors, they seem to have generally a poor out come, most in the 30-40,s but also 2 kids were mentioned, somethings going on. well im going to try and get some sleep, should hear more in a couple hours, after the opperation

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
We will be waitin on the update! Get some rest and know you all have a good prayer covering on this!

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Thompy, just read this. I'm fixing to send up prayers right now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions