Pre 1st box purchase

Ben-Ro

May 18, 2012
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
Other
First post here guys (besides my intro). I have my first box of halves coming tomorrow, which I'm pumped about. In the meantime, a teller I'm friendly with told me that the day after I asked about ordering half dollars (Tuesday) a guy came in and sold 7 rolls of halves to her. I promptly bought them as I was itching to get started. I figure it's a little appetizer before my main course tomorrow. Anyway, turned out to be a good thing. Got my first silver out of those rolls....3 '64s! Zing! :thumbsup:
coins big.jpg

Upvote 0

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know 1965 through 1970 are silver coins too... Do you need to double check those 7 rolls?

OP
OP
Ben-Ro

Ben-Ro

May 18, 2012
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes, I'm aware of the 40%ers. Just weren't any in there. :dontknow:

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just checking buddy boy.

Best of luck to your blossoming hobby.

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to the addiction. CRHing is comparable to shooting up an icey rock of meth, the rush is incomparable and soon you will be at your knees from wanting more. LOL jk, I don't do/ever will do drugs. Nice finds!

OP
OP
Ben-Ro

Ben-Ro

May 18, 2012
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
Other
@lovewiibrew I'm in NKY.

@crh Thanks for the heads up on the addiction. I'll start scoping out clinics...as soon as I get through one more box...just one more...

Thanks for the support guys. I'm heading to Cumberland for the weekend. I'll post my 1st box results when I return. Good luck hunting this weekend and have a great holiday!

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
@lovewiibrew I'm in NKY.

@crh Thanks for the heads up on the addiction. I'll start scoping out clinics...as soon as I get through one more box...just one more...

Thanks for the support guys. I'm heading to Cumberland for the weekend. I'll post my 1st box results when I return. Good luck hunting this weekend and have a great holiday!

You can just multi-quote people. Do you mean Cumberland Gap?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread