austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok, let's meet up and make a post Obama video. We need, welfare cheats, NSA spys, gangsters, crack ho's, unemployed former middle class folks, homeless and starving children, pollutiom, a decent hacker to take down the Obozocare web site, some guy with a smooth voice to read the lies that have been told to us by O and a case or two of decent beer. We'll meet in hawaii and search for that non existant birth certificate too...

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Ok, let's meet up and make a post Obama video. We need, welfare cheats, NSA spys, gangsters, crack ho's, unemployed former middle class folks, homeless and starving children, pollutiom, a decent hacker to take down the Obozocare web site, some guy with a smooth voice to read the lies that have been told to us by O and a case or two of decent beer. We'll meet in hawaii and search for that non existant birth certificate too...
I'm in. And throw in a little flag burning like his heros did in the 70s and his Muslim friends are doing today...

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
The hatred and ignorance just flows in these parts...
It certainly does. Like yesterday when pippinwhitepaws posted that our founding fathers were all traitors and insulted everyone who respects what they did to form this great country.. Isn't he one of your "buddies" ? :thumbsup: It's your right to hang with guys like that if you choose to but be careful you don't get any on ya...

Last edited:

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Why is discord automatically labeled as hatred Ben? I see passive aggressive marks as much bullying as blatant knock down verbal assaults,you just get away with it here when you're not disobeying any rules.How bout that Bully Buster thread?

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Naw, they'd throw us out of Hawaii.

We'll meet in Arkansas.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The hatred and ignorance just flows in these parts...

When anyone points out the truth, you must call it hatred ... as the race card is all you have left to play.

So, where's our video that portrays an assassination of anyone ... like the left did of President Bush? Hint: We don't hate that way, that is the M.O. of the left.

Why is discord automatically labeled as hatred Ben? I see passive aggressive marks as much bullying as blatant knock down verbal assaults,you just get away with it here when you're not disobeying any rules.How bout that Bully Buster thread?

Because it is embarrassing to them that they fell for this Bozo and his lies. I mean, it's tough enough defending his liberal policies, now they have to defend his lies on Benghazi, Obamacare, the NSA and all. Must be a horrible time to be a liberal when there's NOTHING POSITIVE TO POINT TO.

Bully Buster thread ... I got three days off for responding to a jab at me.

BTW, did you know that (just as Jessie Jackson says blacks can't be racist) libs can't be bullies regardless of what they say or do?

They think that if they say something derogatory about you or I it is "trying to help us", not insulting. If you or I point out a fallacy they have fallen for, then we are attacking them.

Double standard? Hell yes!!!

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other

Read posts #3 and 4 and get back to me. Hatred and distasteful posts disguised as discord, that is what bothers me.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Read posts #3 and 4 and get back to me. Hatred and distasteful posts disguised as discord, that is what bothers me.

Austin, (and mods) he pointed your post and that of NHB out as being "distasteful".

Anyone else see that as a personal attack?

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
There seems to be a pretty big disconnect between what people consider an insult, an attack, and bullying...

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Great idea.... I'll volunteer to host here upon this ridge top of mine in Tennessee (if needed). This will take a while so I'm suggesting some modifications... 3-4 KEGS of decent beer (Coors Light). Bring your MD's and guns we'll dig and shoot the hell out of this area. Maybe we'll find that pack of feral dogs terrorizing this area and after enough beer maybe we'll finish exploring my cave out back. Maybe we'll find that birth certificate in there????

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Pssst... you forgot to respond to my comments about what pip had to say about our founding fathers and those of us who honor them. I'm sure that was just an oversight.....

What does that have to do with me? Please do not associate me with something that I have absolutely no part of to begin with. You expect me to apologize for someone else's comments? Get real.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
What does that have to do with me? Please do not associate me with something that I have absolutely no part of to begin with. You expect me to apologize for someone else's comments? Get real.
My apologies. You guys who support Obama's version of "change" and all that goes with it like to circle the wagons, pat eachother on the back & "like" eachother so much that I thought you were one of them. So you are as disgusted and saddened by pips total disrespect for the founding fathers as I am ? It's hard to tell when you avoid the subject. But maybe there is hope for you yet. Disagreeing on political subjects is as American as apple pie. Taking a dump on those who died protecting your right to say what you feel is not. :thumbsup: So... I'm not accusing you of agreeing with his comments. I'm simply asking you straight out how you feel about what he posted.

Last edited:

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
My apologies. You guys who support Obama's version of "change" and all that goes with it like to circle the wagons, pat eachother on the back & "like" eachother so much that I thought you were one of them. So you are as disgusted and saddened by pips total disrespect for the founding fathers as I am ? It's hard to tell when you avoid the subject. But maybe there is hope for you yet. Disagreeing on political subjects is as American as apple pie. Taking a dump on those who died protecting your right to say what you feel is not. :thumbsup:

Dont pat me on the back just yet. I found the comment you were referring to and I responded appropriately.

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
interesting how a factual comment to people who worship truth is so disturbing.
selective reasoning is an ugly past time.

High Treason

"Today, the most famous offenders of the eighteenth-century English treason laws are the American revolutionaries. The Declaration of Independence violates the 3rd law of treason in this statement: "And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other out Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor" [8]. When John Hancock, Samuel Adams, and other founding fathers signed this statement, they did not sign some empty philosophical statement, they signed their death warrant. This action displayed their dedication to the cause of American independence and the ultimate disloyalty to King George the Third (below). Until the Declaration of Independence, Washington, Jefferson, Adams and the others only disagreed with Parliament, not the Crown; in fact, after a day of fighting the British soldiers, Washington and his officers would toast the King before dinner. This document is important because it marks the revolutionaries' acknowledgment that the corruption of the English government was not contained within the Parliament, but extended all the way up to the King; it marks the point of no return: either the revolutionaries were going to gain their independence from England and create a new country, or they were going to lose the war to the best army in the world, forfeit everything they owned, ruin their families, and be drawn and quartered. "

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread