Predator Tools & W.W. Manufacturing?

freeze12

Jul 29, 2004
Buffalo,NY
Detector(s) used
*Ground Hawk*--*Minelab Quattro*--*Tesoro Tejon*
Predator Tools & W.W. Manufacturing?

I read about this somewhere but it was a while ago & forgot the answer? Is Predator Tools and W.W. Manufacturing one and the same as they are both using the Lesche name & if different...who is better? I ordered & received a lesche from a dealer and it is from " W.W. Manufacturing and I am not satisfied with the digger.It is not sharp as I thought it would be.
Has anyone ever compared the 2 diggers?The dealer I purchased the digger from pointed Me to the Predator Tools website but sent Me a digger from WW Manufacturing.

Jdubya

May 19, 2005
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Predator Tools & W.W. Manufacturing?

W.W. Manufacturing is the Lesche family business. George started his own business which is Predator Tools

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Jdubya said:
W.W. Manufacturing is the Lesche family business. George started his own business which is Predator Tools

Ok!!! So W.W. Manufacturing IS the same as Lesche!!? Because someone was telling me that my shovel, which I "thought" was a "Lesche Ground Shark" was not a Lesche.

This is my shovel on the W.W. website,
http://www.wwmfg.com/default.asp?contentID=1206

And what you're saying is now making sense, as they've GOT the Lesche digging tools halfway down their page for sale!
http://www.wwmfg.com/default.asp?contentID=1103

Thanks for clearing up that confusion!! :thumbsup:

Bran <><

OP
OP
F

freeze12

Jul 29, 2004
Buffalo,NY
Detector(s) used
*Ground Hawk*--*Minelab Quattro*--*Tesoro Tejon*

Jdubya said:
Okay...I finally called George Lesche and got the scoop.Predator Tool's and WW Manufacturing are 2 different companys.WW Manufacturing is Georges Brother & Sister in which George Lesche worked at for a time and after a falling out with his siblings. George left WW Manufacturing taking all his tooling's and dies and with his wife Pamela started Predator Tools.So if You want an original Lesche and better made digging tools (according to George) get Your digger from Predator tool's.
Predator Tool's:1-856-455-3790

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

freeze12 said:
Okay...I finally called George Lesche and got the scoop.Predator Tool's and WW Manufacturing are 2 different companys.WW Manufacturing is Georges Brother & Sister in which George Lesche worked at for a time and after a falling out with his siblings. George left WW Manufacturing taking all his tooling's and dies and with his wife Pamela started Predator Tools.So if You wand ab original Lesche and better made digging tools (according to George) get Your digger from Predator tool's.
Predator Tool's:1-856-455-3790

Gotcha :D

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread