Predictions for price of silver in next 12 months?

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
It seems to me that all too often people like to think that maurauding bands of men with guns are gonna go around picking on us poor country folk who have the land and animals. But they'd be in for a real suprise. We poor country folk already have a local defense plan to band together with our weapons and defend ourselves and our property from no nothing city folk. We have planned and are probably better armed as well as better prepared. BTW WTSHTF, just try giving someone your gold for their egg layin hen. You may get lucky at first and find a sucker or two. But that won't last as more and more people are going hungry. Another thing is that my community isn't unique, I know of these same types of plans have been around here for at least ten years and there's another six towns that I know of where the locals have made similar arrangments. If your town hasn't or if you haven't heard of any such thing in your community, then maybe you just haven't been invited to join. In that case, uh oh you may be in for some real bad times ahead.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread