Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I went into work early so I could get out early to see if the field was cut...... :( No such animal today.Hopefully he'll start tommorrow :wink: So I hit the strip of wood's at Antietam where I found the the 3Center last week.I met with Ty to drop off some Map CD's/CW courtesy of Firefighter17 from Pa......Thank's Nick!!!...It wasn't much but I pulled 3 bullet's from the strip,2 a couple hour's ago and one from Wed.....A Sharp's.!Today I snagged a .58 an a fired Enfield.Gonna try a new spot tommorrow,should be pretty decent.....It's not very often I get to post during the week :)

Attachments

• P8220005.JPG
    P8220005.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 539
  • P8220013.JPG
    P8220013.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 534
  • P8220017.JPG
    P8220017.JPG
    17 KB · Views: 538
  • P8220016.JPG
    P8220016.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 536
Upvote 0

Harry_Morant

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2006
Canberra
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a nice place to while away a few hours detecting. great finds - always interested to see the CW sites

MonkeyBoy

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2006
Virginia
Detector(s) used
V3i
civilman1 said:
I went into work early so I could get out early to see if the field was cut...... :( No such animal today.Hopefully he'll start tommorrow :wink: So I hit the strip of wood's at Antietam where I found the the 3Center last week.I met with Ty to drop off some Map CD's/CW courtesy of Firefighter17 from Pa......Thank's Nick!!!...It wasn't much but I pulled 3 bullet's from the strip,2 a couple hour's ago and one from Wed.....A Sharp's.!Today I snagged a .58 an a fired Enfield.Gonna try a new spot tommorrow,should be pretty decent.....It's not very often I get to post during the week :)

Nice digs Joe! We just drove back through Antietam yesterday! Took my boys.. hit the tower.. and sunken lane.. and Burnside's Bridge.. then my 7 year old found a patch of nettles.. his first!!! Sooo that pretty much brought the trip to an end!!! ;-) Man I was checking out every path of open soil!!! Even looked in a groundhog hole on the bank of the sunken lane.. ;-) With, 3 million three ringers fired in one day?? There has to be a few laying around!!!

MonkeyBoy

Dman

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2006
Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EXPLORER SE
Nice bullets. Good luck with the new site. I am looking forward to seeing what you find .
Dman

49er

Bronze Member
Feb 21, 2005
Sun City, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites..MXT..GMT
Supper bullet digs. Said it once say it again, research does pay off. WTG civilman.

Attachments

• remvet.jpg
    remvet.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 156
  • remvet.jpg
    remvet.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 148

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread