Prettiest coins?

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
Walkers are my favorite.

But without a doubt the prettiest coin possibly ever is the new (BTW thank you government for allowing them all to be sold every dealer so they could jack em all up and not allow the poor us, even with a loan to buy one)

2006 Reverse Proof Gold Eagle from West Point

OMG that is a stunning coin. Anyone out there not like that coin?

Postalrevnant

Umm on further review I pretty much love all the coins of that set silver and gold. Only proof and reverse proof pics of the set.

Attachments

• Proofeagle.jpg
    Proofeagle.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 250
  • reversepreagle.jpg
    reversepreagle.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 235
J

JDSCOIN

My, oh, my...

There are a LOT of really pretty coins. Of course, they appear most beautiful in higher grades.

Most people that I know comment upon how the Silver Eagle design was chosen because of the popularity of the Walking Liberty Half Dollar. The Walker Half is a most beautiful coin!

But I also want to put in a mention for other coins that may not usually get mentioned here. And that is that there are some foreign coins that are pretty too! And, in case some may not think of it, so are many ancient coins. Some of the prettiest coins that I have ever seen are nice, large ancient silver coins (such as many which are of the denomination of Tetradrachm).

Well, let's here it for those many, many beautiful coins! Keep the list going...

JDSCOIN

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread