Pretty great day! 2 enders, and pics!

conleytheking

Dec 9, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
Other
Went to the bank that produced last time, and got $200 more...that gave up 15 40%'s..
Went to pick up my box for today that produced 8 40%'s last week...
This box was better...9 40%'s, and 4 90%'s...3 kens and a ben!!
So, a total of 4 90's and 24 40's
Great day for me!
The box was a S&S and was dated aug, 1, 2008.
The bad part was...they had another box but I thought I'd wait till next time to try to buy that one...don't want to be pushy, seeing as I'm not a member and they are very accommodating. lol
Also...a bank offered me 35 rolls of mint shipped state quarters...i bought 3....should i buy they rest? they are still in the wrappers that say what state and mint...so...input?
Road trip tomorrow...wish me luck.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    116.9 KB · Views: 310
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    150.4 KB · Views: 305
  • photo(1).JPG
    photo(1).JPG
    185.7 KB · Views: 304
Upvote 0

cooper36

Nov 30, 2011
east coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dude,
if they have the same state all the way through yes buy them all. look on ebay for what they are going for.

OP
OP
conleytheking

conleytheking

Dec 9, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks guys.. I was pretty happy with the day. I have had better...but thats the best I've had in a while.. lol
I want that other box SO bad...but I dont want to over stay my welcome... They are ordering me another box next week...so maybe I'll ask for both? Idk..
It looked old and ragged just like the one I bought... So I'm nearly sure it has silver...this bank is working out great! just to far away really...oh well.
Anyway....about the quarters...I see people asking for double face...but no bids? Are you searching some thing I'm not? I posted a thread on it...so join in if you'd like.
HH all!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread