Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its not a bad detector at all I had a prism 4 & it found me quite a bit of silver & other cool relics ur best bet is to see If its options & If it will be a good Match for what ur looking for, & If it is learn it watch the online vids couple web sights the more you learn it the more it'll pay off

OP
OP
D

De Sous

Tenderfoot
Sep 19, 2013
Rosenberg Texas
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm V metal detector White's 120mm Bullseye II Pinpoint
Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the info

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ur welcome just wish I had more actual info on the detector itself for ya, another good thing I have a whites machine along with a couple others & whites does stand by there stuff & really help there customers out If any troubles occur, anyways good luck with it If you end up getting it

digging wv

Sep 16, 2007
Cabin Creek
Detector(s) used
Prizm V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a prizm v and really like it. It's easy to use right out of the box. Granted, I haven't had much experience with other models. But for the rookie I am... it's been a good one.

pescadore

Mar 4, 2007
Schertz, TX
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I owned the Prizm V and it was a good, solid, detector. I liked the Prizm so much that I upgraded to the 6T because I wanted the VDI #'s. I got stupid and traded my 6T and sold my V because I thought that I needed a better detector. I owned and got proficient with the Etrac, XP Deus, and DFX and although they are good detectors, I did not find any more with them than I had with my 6T. I am back to the 6T now and I am pleased with the performance I am getting from it. I wouldn't he hesitant on making the purchase if you are getting a good deal. The Prizm V is lightweight, easy to use right out of the box and capable of finding you some good stuff. I would however suggest that if you hunt a lot of trashy areas that you pick up a 4X6 coil for it. You will be amazed at how much good stuff you can pull out of the trash with that little coil and the depth is still decent.

OP
OP
D

De Sous

Tenderfoot
Sep 19, 2013
Rosenberg Texas
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm V metal detector White's 120mm Bullseye II Pinpoint
Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Goodmornig, sorry I took so long to reply. I was wondering if you knew of any larger search coils available for the Prizm V. Thanks

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I beleive you can go to kellyco they im 90% sure have some sef (detech) coils that are available got the prizm which I also think the coinmaster models are the Same coils aswell

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread