Detector(s) used
Whites V3i
Minelab CTX3030
XP Deus
Teknetics T2
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
Other
I use one when I will be using the CTX 3030 with the larger coils. It is well designed and fabricated and most importantly, it works. Unlike others it does not pull your machine up against you. It is worth the money.

HH
Robert

DnD

Aug 24, 2012
First Coast, FL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX, Nox800, Excal, Explorer, CZ, AT, Sea Hunter, DP Pulse & Diver, Surf PI, BHID, and BH
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
What's the best price you've seen on one?

I wrapped some rope around the detector and across my neck to simulate the harness. WOW, the detector could swing easily without wrist strain. So the question is if I can get one at a reasonable price??

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Doc" in Nevada has come out with something like this, might check it out, $49.95. Not as sexy as the Minelab and the weight does go to the shoulders. Depends on what one is swinging.........................63bkpkr

Home Page

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The ProSwing is the most expensive but a very nice product. Doc's Swingy Thingy is less expensive, and the Detector Buddy is the least expensive one I've found. It's around $20 or so. I use it and it works fine for me. The elastic in the bungee went bad after a while but you can substitute the common double hook bungees you buy in the store. For the price it's worth the try.

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I totally agree w cudamark! I have the same one and it works great. Don't waste your loot on a name brand. Also make sure the "cord" that attaches to detector is a "bungee" cord. Not a fixed rope. This will allow you search hill sides w the same weightlessness as flat ground.
I use mine when using the GTI 2500 w large coil. It's a beast!
Good luck. Peace

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Anything over the neck and shoulders was no good for me as I have a neck full of arthritis and bone on bone shoulders. I tried the Detector Buddy on my AT Pro and found it uncomfortable for me! What did work was a straight carbon shaft where I mounted the Excal behind my elbow. I can swing longer with that than I can drag a long handled scoop!
Good Luck with your choice I know it's important! Advil also helps!:laughing7:

msviking

Feb 13, 2013
Flowood, Mississippi & Orange Beach, AL
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i
Minelab CTX3030
XP Deus
Teknetics T2
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
Other
The Pro Swing is truly in a different category than the others in the manner is distributes the weight. It is hard for me to explain but the other two brands (I own all three) cause the detector to be pulled right up against you side. Additionally they pull directly on the shoulder strap and quickly become uncomfortable to me. Quite unlike the Pro Swing that pushes the force to your hips. If you are having issues swinging your machine you should look into the Pro Swing. I know I am happy I did.

Rangerbb

Jan 25, 2013
Columbia, SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Whites PI Dual Field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love it!

I have the Pro Swing which I got free when I bought my E-trac. It works great and I use it every time I go out (3-4times a week). I like that the metal detector seems to just float at the perfect level off the ground with very little effort and allows me to hunt as long as I want. Also I attach my lesche digger to the waist strap which works really well. What I know now about it I would gladly have bought one for the price.

OP
OP
T

toe2short

May 28, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
Minelab safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you all, I am getting the CTX 3030 today, I hope he througs in the pro swing. I will see what kind of deal he offers. On the web page he lists a lot of free Bees with the detector, half I already have.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread