Mebane, North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold and AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
SOLVED! Problem Uploading Pictures

First of all, thanks for looking. I need help now. I go detecting nearly 5 days a week and love to share my finds online. I moved from friendly a month or so ago because I was unable to upload my pictures without uploading them to a website beforehand and using the link. At first, I was uploading pictures no problem on T.N., but now my Droid Incredible will not allow me to click the "upload" link under the "manage attachments" link. It is VERY frustrating. I do not own a desktop or laptop. Can someone please help? This forum is how I show off my finds, my family or friends could care less about them. I need this site to work so I can sho the world what I am digging here in north Carolina!

Last edited:
OP
OP
FoundInNC

FoundInNC

Mar 20, 2012
Mebane, North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
To the top. I need this issue resolved asap please!

dascrow

Administrator
Staff member
Top Banner Poster
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's an app called Tapatalk that will allow you an easier way to upload photos from the Incredible. (https://play.google.com/store/apps/...mNvbS5xdW9vcmQudGFwYXRhbGtwcm8uYWN0aXZpdHkiXQ..)

We are hoping to have our custom TreasureNet app done next week which will be very similar to the tapatalk app but will be free for everyone. The tapatalk app costs $2.99.

I'm going to have to do some testing to figure out why it's not working on the current skin.

OP
OP
FoundInNC

FoundInNC

Mar 20, 2012
Mebane, North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It was working great. But now after I click manage attachments, it shows my choose file list. When i click the choose file, it does nothing. I just cant figure out why it was working and now it won't.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is how I do it... if it helps. Take a pic and open with PAINT. resize to "20". This will size it to fit parameters. Save to desktop. Start a new post. Click the little icon above your wording... it is called "insert image". Find the image on the desktop by clicking "browse". Open. Finally, click Post Quick Reply. If I haven't missed a step, you should have a post with pic. Hope this helps. TTC

OP
OP
FoundInNC

FoundInNC

Mar 20, 2012
Mebane, North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
IMAG0220.jpg I will be. Terry, Thank you so much! This will do for now!

JohnDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 1, 2012
Austin, TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That came through just perfect and if you click on it you can view the full size image as well. Very nice!

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Anytime, NC. BTW.... what is the item you are posting above? TTC

OP
OP
FoundInNC

FoundInNC

Mar 20, 2012
Mebane, North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Anytime, NC. BTW.... what is the item you are posting above? TTC
Terry, I haven't the slightest clue what it is. I found it at the Revolutionary war battlefield site near my house. Other than flat one piece coat buttons, this is the only nonferrous I have dug. It is lead, 47 grams, and uas been shaped by hand to a diamond or point. It could be significant. Should I repost it in the I.D. section? IMAG0220-1.jpg IMAG0222-1.jpg

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes, by all means, post in "What Is It?" Good, looks like you got the pic-posting down pat. TTC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread