PROFESSIONAL DRYWASHER NEEDED

G

ghostminer

I am looking for a professional with his own equipment to work a remote faultline by drywasher on one of our mines in northern Sierra Nevada until we get water to the location. The pay is exposed river rock gravels that were partially hydraulicked but never finished. We have about 25,000 to 50,000 cubic yards of this material. We have hand sampled at several locations with an average of $35/yd. The gold is fine but also some nice chunky gold also. The gold is deposited at or near the surface as the overburden was removed in the 1800's. You will keep 75% of what you find. All we ask is that you tell us what you are getting & this will help us to better determine the values at the site. You will be given a contract with a set period to work the ground. You can use a puffer or commercial gas engine. We are permitted for heavy equipment & will be in there digging up ground at some point this summer. You may begin with hand shovel operation to start until we move equipment to that area. We will be onsite at an adjoining mine working with heavy equipment. Please respond by private mail with qualifications & equipment.

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Wonder if you wouldnt mind postin a few pics of how the drywash went.
Like to see how youall did up north, to wet ?
Gt.....

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a feeling he's out of cell service most days and tired/worn out the rest of the time.
There was supposed to be a local cable tv show covering his project, but I doubt that's available on the net.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions