spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just wish the profile format was slightly different, or if we could change order.. I'd love to have my comments appear first instead of a parting gift as it is now :tongue3:

I am still trying to figure out why people even bother to look up a profile. What do you really expect to learn from the profile in the first place :icon_scratch: Maybe they have secret compartments with treasure maps hidden in them :dontknow:

That one little click seems like quite the effort to really learn nothing about said person :laughing9:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
of course I had to read your profile. the last part was :laughing9:--nothing interesting here, move on!!

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup, and that's the first thing you should see so you don't waste your time :laughing7:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
I just wish the profile format was slightly different, or if we could change order.. I'd love to have my comments appear first instead of a parting gift as it is now :tongue3:

I am still trying to figure out why people even bother to look up a profile. What do you really expect to learn from the profile in the first place :icon_scratch: Maybe they have secret compartments with treasure maps hidden in them :dontknow:

That one little click seems like quite the effort to really learn nothing about said person :laughing9:
I check profiles all the time for "Spare Change" :laughing9:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don Jose de La Mancha, I can just tell by the style in their writing, so no need to go any further :laughing7:

I had to check mine to see if it showed gender, yup, it did..

Now that I'm thinking, that is rather sexist; after all what would a hermaphrodite be, huh :dontknow:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI sparty:

A) You asked --> "after all what would a hermaphrodite be, huh "

A) A hermaphrodite of course, whatever that is, whch way, and how far. snicker.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

B) You posted -->Now that I'm thinking, that is rather sexist
Yep, I am of the old fashioned school that believes in 'Roses and candlelit diners, plus opening doors for the ladies, even though they are problably more able to do this than I am, and addressing them in the appropriate manner. I love the ladies and respect them as my equal mentally, or is that the other way around?

Yep, one could say that I am sexist, sorry gals.

Don Jose de La Mancha

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
HI sparty:

Don Jose de La Mancha
Is that some kind of Crustacian.. Like a Lobster, Or a Crab??

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
poorhunter78 said:
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
HI sparty:

Don Jose de La Mancha
Is that some kind of Crustacian.. Like a Lobster, Or a Crab??
:-[ Ummm , ah , Ben ; you better come over and see me before you ask any more questions on this topic .
There's mebbie a few things I neglected to tell you about the world outside our modest country life .....

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
truckinbutch, I think so.. Especially with that humacow now running around.. Talk about a bad gene pool :laughing7:

Don Jose de La Mancha, I think you misunderstood my attention.. It is sexist of the powers to be asking for that info. :tongue3: I'm more of a modern day romantic, I'll wait for the booze, or other supplements to kick in on my intended target :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread