White's mxt Pro / Sun Ray DX / Ultimate Gray Ghost's / Lesche
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rich - You can see who viewed your profile (I looked at it a few minutes ago) but I could not see who has viewed it. I'm sure some other info would be hidden to a visitor as well.

Your profile shows a background of quarters. Different categories are laid out in blocks with some of the information filled in. Six photos are showing, text about yourself shows, six (very cool Gary Larson type) cartoons are showing. :laughing7:

My profile is laid out completely different but I have not customized it at all.

Hope this helps. Love the cartoons. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
richm

richm

Apr 30, 2009
Madison, CT
Detector(s) used
White's mxt Pro / Sun Ray DX / Ultimate Gray Ghost's / Lesche
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DTP, Thank you and thanks for the compliment. Gary Larson was a great influence to me. I've had many cartoons published and many bought and produced into greeting cards. The curse of having a similar style to Larson is the cartoon syndicates have always rejected me for having a style to close to his. Gary retired years ago, he is not the only one with a "warped" sense of humor. Cartooning is a tough business to break into. Each syndicate (there is about 6 or 7 top ones) gets about 3000 submissions a year from cartoonists who want to be syndicated. Out of the 3000 they pick 1 or 2. These are usually strips, panel cartoons get picked every few years or so. Good thing I've got a day job :laughing7: Rich.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread