Projectile Points and Knives of the Central Greats Plains Poster

Nov 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone,
My name is Kenny. I am new to this site. I am a member of a few other Indian artifact boards and I have been looking at this site for awhile just to see what its about. I have noticed some of you find Indian artifacts as well. I am a big arrowhead collector and am known at shows as the guy that illustrats artifacts.

For the past 3 months I have been illustrating and designing this poster project. Well it has been a long time coming with over 300 hours into this project but it is finally done!! Just picked them up from the printers today and they turned out great!! All of these artifacts are from Nebraska, Kansas, and Oklahoma. Their are a couple from the Colorado area. All of the artifacts in this poster are actual size. Under each point has the type name and time period for each artifact. This is a big accomplishment for me! I have been wanting to do a poster like this for years!

This is a 24"x36" poster on cream colored paper. Thank you!

Kenny

CIMG6477.JPG

Last edited:

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Outstanding, really looks nice, but you are going to get in trouble for advertising it for sale, unless you become a charter member.

OP
OP
F
Nov 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you, Thats fine. I just thought I would show others my poster. I'll take that part of it off then..

webatch

Nov 4, 2012
Southern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Compass Challenger X-80
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow. Those are some great finds and the poster is obviously a work of passion. In thinking of all the time and effort that went into making the poster - I start thinking about all the time and effort that originally went into making those items. The drive and workmanship of those people is amazing. But for them it was often a matter of survival not just a job or hobby. It is amazing the difference in todays culture and that of our ancestors.

I will take what ever treasure or artifact that comes my way. I find so many things interesting when one ponders how and by who those things were used and by their lifestyle.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread