Diggincoinz

Bronze Member
Dec 19, 2004
Wayne County, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 / Tesoro TigerShark / Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A return visit to a new site dated 1825. I spent two more hours retracing my tracks from the night before and picked up more wheaties and an indian head cent (1888) that I missed the day before then I walked the other corner of the yard near the big old trees and picked up a 1945-P silver war nickel and a 1953-P Rosie. Also I got what the current owner tells me is probably coffee token. More backyard to do yet... 10.25.14-1.jpg

Thanks for taking a look!

Last edited:
Upvote 4

idahotokens

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2003
Primary Interest:
Other
There was a Mildahn saloon in Rochester for many years - I am checking to see if there was a related cafe. Or, that may have been how the business was referred to as the word "saloon" was unfavorable in many areas. The business is listed in the classified section of Rochester directories under the heading "Salons - see also Restaurants", so I'm pretty sure it is from Rochester. I'd encourage you to post pics of both sides of the token to TokenCatalog.com
John in the Great 208

OP
OP
Diggincoinz

Diggincoinz

Bronze Member
Dec 19, 2004
Wayne County, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 / Tesoro TigerShark / Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys and thanks idaho! I'd not known of such a thing. Perhaps some of my club members will know at our next meeting. Thanks for the link :)

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread