Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I've said elsewhere, there is no "proof" either way. There is only evidence.

jimmygoat

Dec 1, 2009
Northern Cal.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D-5 inch dredge
Yes, I'll bet af1733 and SWR surely will be posting websites of skeptics. Too much free time on thier hands. JImmygoat

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other
Carl-NC said:
As I've said elsewhere, there is no "proof" either way. There is only evidence.

Working LRLs...

Evidence=
Wrong.

Proof=
Correct.

eg. A LRL signals to a particular spot. The operator aproaches this spot, pinpoints it and finds the target.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
aarthrj3811 said:
If you have any proof that LRL’s made for Treasure Finders will not work as advertised please put it here….No joke..I have ask this question 50 or more times and get no reply,,,,Art
You've received plenty of replies, Art, you just chose to ignore them. You have no concept of what kind of proof you're looking for and, because of this, nothing provided will satisfy you.

First-hand-experience. I used a swivel-type LRL for several hours in a local park where silver coins and gold jewelry have been recovered before and since. Even following the directions exactly, the LRL wouldn't locate a single coin or any other item of value. It failed to work excactly as described by the manufacturer, ergo is does not work.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Dell Winders said:
Has any one else ever reported finding anything with that particular LRL. If so, have you figured out what you were doing wrong? Dell
Every LRL user has pretty much ignored me when I've posted this story. Not totally surprising.

The guy I borrowed it from regretted the purchase. He never had luck with it.

And why do you assume I was using it incorrectly? I used it exactly as the directions specified.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Dell Winders said:
Af, what is wrong with you? I made no assumption. I asked, "Has any one else ever reported finding anything with that particular LRL?" and if so..........

If you said "YES" others have reported finding things with that particular LRL, then, and only then, it might be reasonable to assume that you could be doing something incorrectly.

So, before I totally give up on you, I will repeat, Has any one else ever reported finding anything with that particular LRL? Dell
I already answered your question, Dell. Seriously, why do you guys ask all of these questions if you're just going to ignore the answers you seek??

The owner had no luck with it, as I've already stated. He followed the instructions to the letter, as I did when I used it. So, please tell me since I'm certain you have an wonderfully premeditated answer all lined up, why was nothing found??

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Dell Winders said:
Af, I don't know what kind of an LRL you are using? You said you followed the written instructions exactly. From what I have seen, most LRL manufacturer's instructions aren't very detailed, so it helps to ask other users for suggestions.

If I have used the particular product you are referring to, I can offer my opinion, and maybe a suggestion based on my own experience. If I haven't used that particular product then I cannot honestly comment on it. Dell
I assume that it was a Ranger Tell. Swivel-type LRL, calculator stuck to the top, a book full of frequencies to type into the calculator for various types of materials, collapsible antenna screwed onto the front. Art has posted tons of information about this device.

Long story short, no matter what was typed into the calculator, who was holding the LRL, or the location we were using it, the LRL swung randomly in most any direction at most any time.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
a book full of frequencies to type into the calculator for various types of materials, collapsible antenna screwed onto the front. Art has posted tons of information about this device.

Thanks AF….You were not using a Ranger Tell…How do I known this… a book full of frequencies…No way Jose does the Ranger Tell come with a book full frequencies…3 sheets of instructions and a CD….Talking about the wrong guys LRL…Art

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Dell Winders said:
af1733 said:
Dell Winders said:
Af, I don't know what kind of an LRL you are using? You said you followed the written instructions exactly. From what I have seen, most LRL manufacturer's instructions aren't very detailed, so it helps to ask other users for suggestions.

If I have used the particular product you are referring to, I can offer my opinion, and maybe a suggestion based on my own experience. If I haven't used that particular product then I cannot honestly comment on it. Dell
I assume that it was a Ranger Tell. Swivel-type LRL, calculator stuck to the top, a book full of frequencies to type into the calculator for various types of materials, collapsible antenna screwed onto the front. Art has posted tons of information about this device.

Long story short, no matter what was typed into the calculator, who was holding the LRL, or the location we were using it, the LRL swung randomly in most any direction at most any time.

I believe you. From the photo's I have seen it would take a lot of practice to learn to balance and from what little I have read about it, the reactions to targets are a bit too subtle to suite me. I can't be much help, because I have never used the Ranger Tell Examiner.

I'm sorry you had unpleasant experience with an LRL. I thought RT offered a money back warranty with their products? Dell
Apparently my friend kept trying to make the device work and passed the return period. But I do want to thank you for your honest and completely friendly response, Dell.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
aarthrj3811..a guy so lame that he can't be bothered to read the entire post that he wants to respond to... said:
a book full of frequencies to type into the calculator for various types of materials, collapsible antenna screwed onto the front. Art has posted tons of information about this device.

Thanks AF….You were not using a Ranger Tell…How do I known this… a book full of frequencies…No way Jose does the Ranger Tell come with a book full frequencies…3 sheets of instructions and a CD….Talking about the wrong guys LRL…Art
If you'd bother to ever actually read one of my posts, you'd see that I wrote "I assume it was a Ranger Tell." I never wrote that it was a Ranger Tell, or that it was labeled Ranger Tell. Since you only quoted a portion of my post, I'm guessing you never saw this.

But since we're on the subject, since the LRL was a swivel with a calculator on top, which other brand could it have been? And how do you know that Ranger Tell has never produced an LRL that came with a packet of codes to type into the calculator? You've told me that you haven't used every LRL on the market, so it's entirely possible that this particular model did come with these codes.

And why on earth would anyone be stupid enough to purchase a device that didn't come with the essential instructions that would allow the device to be used? Would you purchase a universal remote control that didn't come with the codes needed to program it to your particular TV or DVD player?? Well, maybe you would, and then claim that you could use it to find gold, but would a reasonable person make this kind of purchase?

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
If you'd bother to ever actually read one of my posts, you'd see that I wrote "I assume it was a Ranger Tell." I never wrote that it was a Ranger Tell, or that it was labeled Ranger Tell. Since you only quoted a portion of my post, I'm guessing you never saw this.

But since we're on the subject, since the LRL was a swivel with a calculator on top, which other brand could it have been? And how do you know that Ranger Tell has never produced an LRL that came with a packet of codes to type into the calculator? You've told me that you haven't used every LRL on the market, so it's entirely possible that this particular model did come with these codes.

And why on earth would anyone be stupid enough to purchase a device that didn't come with the essential instructions that would allow the device to be used? Would you purchase a universal remote control that didn't come with the codes needed to program it to your particular TV or DVD player?? Well, maybe you would, and then claim that you could use it to find gold, but would a reasonable person make this kind of purchase?

I hate to agree with you but the LRL makers could supply a little more information…So could the people that make Kodak Cameras….The unit is just that one LRL. You don’t need the codes for the hundreds of other LRL’s. I received 4 freqs for metals and every thing I needed to know on three sheets of paper.
Over the years my Cheat Sheet is up to 6 pages…Art

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
aarthrj3811 said:

I hate to agree with you but the LRL makers could supply a little more information…So could the people that make Kodak Cameras….The unit is just that one LRL. You don’t need the codes for the hundreds of other LRL’s. I received 4 freqs for metals and every thing I needed to know on three sheets of paper.
Where did you get this first four frequencies from, Art? If they came from the manufacturer, did you happen to ask why they didn't include this in the initial instruction manual?

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
aarthrj3811 on Yesterday at 02:18:56 PM

A little more information? The more "information" provided, the more quackery the product sounds. Kodak products come with scads of information, and picture taking is a proven science, too. Promise em steak...give em fish heads.

Ooh I love to dance a little sidestep, now they see me now they don't-
I've come and gone and, ooh I love to sweep around the wide step,
cut a little swathe and lead the people on.

About 30 minutes of reading
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,19834.0.html
http://twm.co.nz/dowsing_jse_com.html

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
A little more information? The more "information" provided, the more quackery the product sounds. Kodak products come with scads of information, and picture taking is a proven science, too. Promise em steak...give em fish heads.

And another expert speaks…For your information the Kodak booklet that came with the Camera had 21 pages in English..The one that I had to download from the internet had 53 pages..Just so I could set the time and date…Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
And Carl says is
Likewise, we have people right now who claim they have a working LRL. Fine. SHOW ME. I have offered to travel to Dell, Art, Mike, Eddie, and several others on this forum, to allow them to show me they can do what they say they can do. But they refuse. There is no point in endlessly debating possible theories when no one is willing to demonstrate a working LRL.
This comes from a man who claims to own 30 LRL’s and MFD’s…Why doss he not just operate one of his own devices.
And SWR agrees
And old Ted gets into the act
Exactly. I for one will not be taking part in any such debates because, as you say, they are pointless, circular in nature and serve only as a diversionary tactic.

My time is valuable to me, and any I do spend here will be to point out to the readership the utter fallacy of the commercial LRL/MFD contraptions, concepts and theories.
And the after this gentleman offers to do “ his test with his condition” they start playing blame game.. Just because we will ot provide them any proof that will only prove if one person can or not work his equipment…And don’t forget that yesterday I started a thread just so they could place their proof with out me responding….Also this was posted yesterday
Re: Finally some good answers
Reply To This Topic #476 Posted Yesterday at 07:51:01 AM Quote

25 big ones twenty fivvvvve big ones Reminds me of a movie Steve Martin was in. That's a lot to pay to see something that will cause you nightmares. To make it more interesting how about this?

You give me a L & L position in d.m.ds, I'll have my map dowser hit the area and find a recoverable target, we will recover the target, and it won't cost you a cent----but you will have to agree to tell the truth on line.

Think of it, a chance to prove dowsers and LRLs don't work all at the same time. How can you pass that up?

Conditions on my end--- downtown New York won't work or some crap like that, and the target has to be worth my time to recover. We will search for the largest one in the area you give me, but it could be 10 miles from start, and we have to get permission from the land owner. No National Parks or Indian sites.

Here's a chance to put your monkey where your mouse is, or something like that. How's that sound? LT

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
"The door to Knowledge & Understanding, is never open to a closed, or prejudiced mind”

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
[bg=http://forum.treasurenet.com/images/coinsc.jpg]Quote from: aarthrj3811 on Yesterday at 08:16:59 AM
"The door to Knowledge & Understanding, is never open to a closed, or prejudiced mind”[/bg]

"Anybody can jump out of an airplane and pretend they're flying for five miles; it's not the fall that kills you it's the sudden stop at the end."

That just may be the best proof put on here to date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread