proposed today

DONinPA

Nov 8, 2008
well my yearly week at the beach fell through for this coming week and i was bummed. This morning a neighbor called and said she needed a horse buried (i have a backhoe) so i went over to help out. Id been hoping to see someone from their farm for a while now to ask if i could hunt it since the main house was one of the originals in the area. She seemed excited for me to give it a try. (interesting fact she said the foundation is made up of several civil war gravestones. I WILL check into this) Her brother was there as we talked and asked if my detector could find gold I said if its there. He had lost his wedding ring gardening in the spring, he knew where but couldn't find it. At about 4:30 today I went down on one knee held out my hand and put a ring on his finger :) . He was happy and so was his wife, he wanted to reward me but i told him to keep me in mind or ill use him as a reference for other places in the area. Well no beach but i found gold and a new place to hunt. sorry no pic just the standard band.

Upvote 0

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where Y'all going for your honeymoon? :laughing7: The beach sounds like the perfect place!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread