Prospecting/LDM hunting/stoners

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Somero, yer coffee. You posted -->Don Jose can we barrow your beautiful mule to give the kids rides just to keep it family oriented?

Hmm, I'll have to asl her, some kiddies are thoughtlessly mean.

Waiver form, not liable if your child is a little :censored::censored: and is bitten or kicked by the Beautiful Mule, or if the consumption of alcohol causes blindness or stupidity or any substance that makes you think you are in OZ. Anything of value found must be turned over to the owners and you will receive a 5% finders fee.
(Value determined by the owners)

Last edited:

Army of 1

Jun 22, 2013
Dundee Northern Australia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro , Tesora Bandito 2 , Minelab GPX 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gotta ask Joe , is that a real deal specimen or pyrites .. cheers Mick ..ps i would have picked it up ( i know crap about minerals ) :happysmiley:

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
chalcopyrite...with some serious metal deposits...copper, gold, silver, lead, and zinc....just a guess.

I begin to believe joe is full of poo when he says he doesn't know his rocks.

Donald,

I really don't. On the other hand, I would guess you are, pretty much, on the money.:dontknow: If so, that would also answer Army of 1's question.

Take care,

Joe

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Springfield,

I believe you, and Donald, are both correct. Is that possible:dontknow:

Perhaps this is an answer:

Vein Gold and Bornite Ore Specimen 2x15167 | eBay

Thanks,

Joe

No, those bing photos are wrong. That Ebay bornite specimen looks very similar to yours. Chalcopyrite, like pyrite, is quite often found in well-defined metallic crystals. And often massive - when they closed down the underground workings of Cobre Mines, a couple miles west of Santa Rita, NM, they left unmined a million ton block of solid chalcopyrite 'for later'.

voodoo

Nov 10, 2013
calgary
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Pro pointer AT, Lesche digger, Garrett digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really neat looking. I would love to get back into this. I also have never seen a machine without the carpet. I would fly to Arizona just to check this beauty out and see her in action with my own eyes. Wait I better not I'd end up selling my house and moving south. yikes my wife already puts up with my MD-ing addiction she would kill me if I started this again. ha.

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Really neat looking. I would love to get back into this. I also have never seen a machine without the carpet. I would fly to Arizona just to check this beauty out and see her in action with my own eyes. Wait I better not I'd end up selling my house and moving south. yikes my wife already puts up with my MD-ing addiction she would kill me if I started this again. ha.

:icon_scratch:

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
if that is worth 29 bucks...I need to run on down to the bradshaws

Yeah, I know what you mean. I picked up this rock in an eroded cut in a dump on the mountain up above my house last week before the bad weather came in. It's on the patented Aztec Claim on Pinos Altos Mountain - and it's not even ore.

IMG_6136.JPG IMG_6141.JPG

OP
OP
sgtfda

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
A friend owns a refinery and all he buys goes to the Middle East. They don't want our worthless dollars

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread