PROSPECTORS CLUB OF SOUTHERN CA. (DOWNEY)?

dunc

Apr 7, 2009
copperopolis ca.
Upvote 0

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PCSC been around for many MANY years and my Partner Don Hoffman started the OC 49ers as a GPAA club that we sponsored and feed it-GPAA long since dumped. They used to have some great claims but newbies took over the club and lost most of the claims through ignorance. Used to be a big club at TRW and the Palos Verdes Gem and Mineral club also but????Redondo-hahaha daughter lives there and raised mostly in Torrance,used to be a great place now jus' a mass of inhuman inhumanity mess---John

OP
OP
D

dunc

Apr 7, 2009
copperopolis ca.
paratrooper, do you know anyone in that club. There is no way for me to make it to one of their meetings and I am having a difficult time getting in touch with anyone. I have a few questions I would like to ask before I join any club.

thanks

Hoser John, what is TRW? I like Redondo, and i work out of Torrance but some of the surrounding areas aren't so great.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TRW used to massive international scientific instrument/propulsion/and many faceted conglomerate based in El Segundo. PCSC great folks for many years but no contact in 25+ years as lost all their oldie but goodies and last contact was the Sato family that was also involved with the PV gem/mineral back in the late 50-60s--- :o wow so long ago but so much fun-John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread