proud grandpa

OP
OP
J

joesmarbles

Sep 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don, according to a home plate umpire in New York, he expects to see Akira in the bigs sooner rather than later, thanks old pal......Joe McDonough

OP
OP
J

joesmarbles

Sep 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Boys and girls, finally some news on Akira and Luke, some game have been rained out but Akira played in the Diamond Nation tournament over the weekend.
Akira pitched the second game against Locked in Expos. She threw a two hitter and shut them out 11-0. Akira went 3-6 with 2 walks 4RBI's and 2 runs scored over the weekend.
The third game was against Tri-State Arsenal (ranked 5th in the nation), MVP lost 6-1. The coach for Tri-State arsenal told the coach for MVP beyond the athletic part of the game the biggest asset for a team is mental toughness
And the coach said the toughest player on MVP'S team is Akira Kopec......Joe McDonough.

OP
OP
J

joesmarbles

Sep 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay boys and girls, last travel ball games this saturday and sunday at Cal Ripken baseball tournament in Aberdeen Maryland. Both Akira and Luke will be playing for MVP sports academy. I truly hope those of you in the area get a chance to see them play, best wishes.....Joe McDonough

OP
OP
J

joesmarbles

Sep 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI all and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, I have just seen the awards for MVP travel team and Akira won the Perfect Pitch award and Luke won the Most Valuable Player award.
As far as I can see the Perfect Pitch award is for a perfect game, no hits no runs. I have seen her throw many one hitters and at 13 Years of age to throw a perfect game is absolutely amazing.
Can't wait to see the future of these amazing ball players.....Joe McDonough

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread