Proud owner of new Anfibio

Grumpie

Oct 23, 2016
Cedar Park, Texas
Detector(s) used
Nokta fors gold plus, tesoro lobo supertraq, Makro gold racer, Nokta Makro Anfibio
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Loved the GR soo damn much I thought it was time to try out the Anfibio. Gonna use it ad a backup to the GR but reall want to start doing some shallow water diving with this thing.
Anyone have a favorite search coil they want to recommend. I ordered the 4.5x7 sniper for nugget hunting but think its gonna do well in these trashy areas I've got my eye on.

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've got the 7in concentric with mine. Works very well with the bottle caps and is quite deep. Looking to get the 5x10 and 5in sniper soon, but I am well pleased with the stock 11 round coil. Really enjoying it's shallow separation capabilities in 3-tone mode with 89 gain. Lovely around trees and curb strips.

OP
OP
Grumpie

Grumpie

Oct 23, 2016
Cedar Park, Texas
Detector(s) used
Nokta fors gold plus, tesoro lobo supertraq, Makro gold racer, Nokta Makro Anfibio
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I've got the 7in concentric with mine. Works very well with the bottle caps and is quite deep. Looking to get the 5x10 and 5in sniper soon, but I am well pleased with the stock 11 round coil. Really enjoying it's shallow separation capabilities in 3-tone mode with 89 gain. Lovely around trees and curb strips.

I've been having so much fun with this little 4.5x7sniper coil that I haven't even used the stock coil yet. Its insane how well this combo separates targets, but how could it not. The next coil will be the 5 x 9.5 dd , its not much bigger but a bit more depth. Its pretty shallow ground where I hunt, then you hit solid limestone so the stock coil is a bit overkill.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread