Psychic Dream Last Night

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
Dang, Cappy, sure hope it's not a vision of things to come! Like you, I hate dreams like this.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw the same thing in the movie "Outbreak", I wonder if there is a connection :icon_scratch:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cappy Z: relax you are supposed to be at my 150 th birthday party, so you have no worries. What kind of booze and broads do you wish? Tex has already been spoken for by her hubby, sorry.

Don Jose de La Mancha

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sardines smothered with mustard over saltine crackers after 11:00 pm will cause visions such as those. Especially if you wash them down with diet root beer.

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
packerbacker said:
sardines smothered with mustard over saltine crackers after 11:00 pm will cause visions such as those. Especially if you wash them down with diet root beer.
Dear packerbacker;
Being an unwitting guinea pig in the MK-ULTRA project during the 1960s will cause those visions too, my friend.
Your friend;
LAMAR

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
Cappy does have a gift and a great track record, but judging by a few posts here lately I'm wondering if He put that hash pipe down again, He isn't nearly as mellow as usual. :wink:

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
texastee2007 said:
Cappy Z. said:
Horrible. Modern plague infecting millions. Possible radioactive poisoning. Visions of open rotting sores and get this...astronauts in their space uniforms lying on hospital beds...

Solar burst skin poisoning? 2012?

woe to those who do not remember Cappy's track record. I have been here long enough to see.
Dear texastee2007;
While this may be true and I am not doubting it, next question is: "What's the point of it all?"

I mean, we ALWAYS her about predictions of worldwide destruction, wanton pestilence, total war, etc, yet those same predictors NEVER tell us how we can prevent it from occurring in the first place, or how to limit the effects of the disaster!

For instance, an asteroid the size of Rhode Island is bearing down on Earth. Who cares? No matter what we do, we are DOOMED to become extinct! Every man, woman and child on the planet will be gone. Wiped out. Mankind will cease to exist. And there are people that actually want to KNOW about this? Why? There will be nowhere to run and nowhere to hide, therefore why bother worrying about it until the end comes? This just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.
Your friend;
LAMAR

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

Originally I wanted to have some fun and just start a 2011 Prediction Thread...but it got high jacked and morphed into the likeness of the beast...However I am hoping this particular thread is about fun...and perhaps mathematical logarithmic probabilities...but please none of that other stuff... :wink:...

I predicted earlier that a satellite would crash near a major city and now I am thinking it will be one of those secret military mistakes that jeopardizes our environment....Something crashing near a Dome...maybe even a drone hitting the Dome of the Rock and igniting Armageddon...

Sweet Dreams and Flying Machines.... 8)

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
packerbacker said:

That and falling asleep with the TV on tuned to Outbreak will just about do it!

Zephyr

Nov 26, 2006
Cappy Z. said:
Horrible. Modern plague infecting millions. Possible radioactive poisoning. Visions of open rotting sores and get this...astronauts in their space uniforms lying on hospital beds...

You probably saw scenes from a zombie movie to be released in 2012. (Can never get enough of those.... ;D)

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

Zephyr said:
Cappy Z. said:

You probably saw scenes from a zombie movie to be released in 2012. (Can never get enough of those.... ;D)
2011 will be just a warm up for 2012. The CIA operatives will continue their mission of mass misinformation as the govt secretly prepares for the social unrest. Just imagine the almost instant chaos if a major city loses electricity for a month...the perfect storm to declare 'regional marshal law'.

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

The American Southwest is going to have an explosion of some form of mutant disease. It will effect grains and somehow bat guano is in the picture. I am absolutely positive this is going to happen. I hope it does not involve CIA experiments going awry...You heard it here first.

KEYSHUNTER

Sep 29, 2007
florida keys
Detector(s) used
;whites dual PI
white nose comes from caves ?? stuff thats been around along time that is brought to the surface ,just something like gold but i think we should be not cashing it in as it may do the same to us

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

KEYSHUNTER said:
white nose comes from caves ?? stuff thats been around along time that is brought to the surface ,just something like gold but i think we should be not cashing it in as it may do the same to us

I had never heard of this ever. Nor heard of the dying bats. Here is a clip I got from Weki "The Forest Service estimates that the die-off from white-nose syndrome means that at least 2.4 million pounds of bugs (1.1 million kg) will go uneaten and become a financial burden to farmers. Crop production may require more insecticide, raising environmental worries and pushing up grocery prices."

I highly see 2011 as the Year of Crop Failure...and Pestilence. Times are changing.

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

texastee2007 said:
Cappy Z. said:
KEYSHUNTER said:

I had never heard of this ever. Nor heard of the dying bats. Here is a clip I got from Weki "The Forest Service estimates that the die-off from white-nose syndrome means that at least 2.4 million pounds of bugs (1.1 million kg) will go uneaten and become a financial burden to farmers. Crop production may require more insecticide, raising environmental worries and pushing up grocery prices."

I highly see 2011 as the Year of Crop Failure...and Pestilence. Times are changing.

Cappy I wonder how many bee hives have been lost to mites. People have used so much pesticides and fertilizer on crops, run off has contaminated water...If we loose the bees we will loose so many food crops that depend on them for pollination. Now we have engineered seed for engineered food....were will it all end?

Man's 'genius' has let the genie out of the lamp and now due to a variety of man's inherent shortcomings and weaknesses....all hades is upon us. Its like a giant rat colony living in a small space..we are reproducing ourselves away from the food table. Orson Wells predicted cannibalism at the very end....Scientists already have acknowledged there simply is not enough food on the planet to support the present population...All the world needs is a catastrophic crop failure and truly the End of Days will be here.

Jeep

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2008
32°46′58″N 96°48′14″W
Detector(s) used
My other detector is a helicopter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, Cappy :wave:

I expect to be reading about your prediction on a survival forum as fact pretty soon :D

The world it be a changing, lots of little things pointing to a bigger picture, and actually you may not be wrong http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2008/16dec_giantbreach/

Everyone should be prepared for anything at all times, failure to do so makes you a casualty.

Food is now as never before becoming a problem http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/04/world/04food.html?_r=1

As well as the demise of our currency: http://www.businessweek.com/news/20...-housing-starts-slow-goldman-sachs-drops.html

and:http://www.thenewamerican.com/index...ginia-considers-dollar-collapse-gold-currency

Keep the cupboards filled and the silver safe.

Jeep

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saw a show a couple nights ago about the end times. Didn't get to see the whole show. There's some stone pillars in Georgia that have some inscriptions saying that is the center of the only safe place to be in 2012. I'm not sure if they were saying the Rosicrucians put them up or not. They were showing a map of what they were predicting the US will look like when this happens. They say Oregon will be under water, California will be gone clear back almost to Phoenix. Whoo Hoo! My claim will have an ocean view! If anyone saw this can you let me know what program it was? Be interesting to see the whole show.

As said above, we spray chemicals hoping to kill pests, then years later the scientists are saying we didn't see that coming :icon_scratch: Water?!?! I was told by a gent who worked at a city water plant years ago, if I saw what was in my tap I'd freak. Also, 25 years ago if you've told me I'd be paying $1 a bottle for semi clean water, I'd have voted to have you committed (after I quit laughing hysterically). Drink coffee! at least it's boiled ::)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread