Psychic fails again

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sylvia Brown went on TV with the mother of Amanda Berry and told her her daughter was dead. The mother was heart broke and died a year later from heart problems. Amanda and some other women were found alive the other day after being kidnapped and held for ten years. This is not the first time Brown failed by saying a person was dead when in fact they were still alive. She has not returned phone calls. Other psychics have pestered people some demanding they give them money for information on their child only to find out later the child was dead.

A police official in Anchorage, Alaska said they had never had a single psychic lead that was correct. You can read the articles on this and decide for yourself. If you don't know, map dowsing is psychic. Plan on losing. You have better odds in Vegas.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
What is Psychic about this?
Dowsing Communications to be inter- cooperative and restricted to: the Overall Universal Superconscious, my Superconscious, my Higher Self and their approved Spirit Guides/Guardian Angels, and others of their choice, my Mind Systems, my Subconscious and its related systems. This is to cause me no harm, discomfort or loss of energy, either physically or spirituality.
Influences such as misleading thoughts, imaging, wishes, or any other conditions from any source, physical or non- physical, including my own or other persons, entities or mind systems of any kind, are not to affect me adversely or cause incorrect dowsing answers.

That means skeptics have nothing to do with Dowsing....Art

Last edited:

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sylvia Brown went on TV with the mother of Amanda Berry and told her her daughter was dead. The mother was heart broke and died a year later from heart problems. Amanda and some other women were found alive the other day after being kidnapped and held for ten years. This is not the first time Brown failed by saying a person was dead when in fact they were still alive. She has not returned phone calls. Other psychics have pestered people some demanding they give them money for information on their child only to find out later the child was dead.
A police official in Anchorage, Alaska said they had never had a single psychic lead that was correct. You can read the articles on this and decide for yourself. If you don't know, map dowsing is psychic. Plan on losing. You have better odds in Vegas.
I knew that ! "Is that a real poncho or a sears poncho"

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've heard that line somewhere but can't recall where. Just to be fair, Sylvia Browne I don't recall she actually said the daughter was dead. She said something like "Your daughter would never leave you and not write." Well, that is probably correct--she couldn't write. But the mother took it that the daughter was dead and that's what Browne lead her to believe. So the problem here with the psychic stuff is the person may catch one detail but it's almost impossible to relate it to the desired result. The best psychics in the world worked for the US govt and they didn't fair well enough to keep the program funded. One example I can give is they said some terrorist was in a tent. So the govt spent untold dollars and time searching satellite photos for a tent. Turned out the tent was inside a warehouse. The closest I ever got to recovering a map dowsing was the guy said god coins in a metal box buried three feet deep. I went to the area and found an underground telephone box about thirty feet away. In another case the guy said it was buried in a kettle. We found an empty bucket about four feet deep nearby. I don't know how many times the dowser would hit on a spot with power lines or phone lines. Out of a hundred different places dowsed. The interpretation is everything and it's almost always wrong. If you are fanaticizing about some cache I will tell you there are always problems. I could spend an hour on it, every step of the way there re obstacles to overcome or stop you in your tracks. Many are life threatening.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know the govt program they didn't even have to make a profit. So it wasn't like the went bankrupt. The govt has a seemingly endless supply of dollars especially if national security is involved. The program failed.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someone did a check on her 115 predictions she made on the Montel Williams shows. They said she got zero percent correct. That's probably about right for any psychic work. And even the ones where some vague detail is mentioned, it is too easy to jump to false conclusions. People get crazed, sort of a gold fever thing and do stupid things like on the Forrest Fenn treasure. And that one is supposedly a for sure thing. Most caches are not. If it was easy it would have already been found. My motto is "Nothing is as easy as it first appears."

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Is that a real poncho or a sears poncho" Frank Zappa from the song cosmic debris

Seden

Jan 28, 2008
I've had Fred Stewart dowse a map for me and he was right on. Guess it depends on who's doing the map dowsing.

Randy

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dowsing works, psychics not so much. That gut feeling you need to listen to, but if you tell me that on friday I will find a pot of gold I don't think so!

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Is that a real poncho or a sears poncho" Frank Zappa from the song cosmic debris

Okay, now I remember. I must have been in an "altered state" last time I heard it. LOL

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does Fred Stewart still do dowsing?

Seden

Jan 28, 2008
Fred Stuart

Does Fred Stewart still do dowsing?

Yes he does. Look up Stewart Research on Google. If you can't find I have the info for contacting him.

I sent the same map to 4 Professional Dowsers and his was the only one that was dead on just so ya know. Was worth the money to find out.

Randy

DurkaDigger

Apr 15, 2013
AL
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030 & XP Deus with a Whites TRX and Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They showed a tape of Brown talking to the girls mother. She said..."she is dead". The news reported the woman she was talking to be her mother anyway. Yes, she clearly said it. I am sure it is on YouTube by now. I will look in the morning.

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like to keep an open mind with map dowsing, but where are all the success stories, and treasure pics?

I don't buy the excuse of keeping quiet, everyone is anonymous here.

PatrickD

Jul 23, 2012
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know some people can dowse with accuracy. However, many self proclaimed psychics are just that. There was one on the main road near by my neighborhood. One day, I went by and the building was dark and a for rent sign was up. The psychic had gone out of business. Didn't they see that coming? I stopped by one once and inquired about a reading. The guy said I needed to make an appointment. I responded, 'Didnt you know I was coming?' Then none of them had ever won the lottery. I know they say it is because they can't do it for their own benefit. Well, do it for a donation to a needy organization.

But, I would love to know someone around here who could help me dowse a location.

rickn1

Dec 14, 2011
Southern Saskatchewan
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 and ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
" Did you ever see the headline " PSYCHIC WIN LOTTERY", just my thoughts tho.

Desertphile

Feb 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
"Psychics" fail exactly as much as dowsers fail. This is because magic does not happen.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread