wildcarrot

Oct 5, 2013
SoCal
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
old used white's surfmaster PI, Dual Field, DFX, Minelab GM 1000 and Nox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been running around jumping in and out of the water the last couple of days and finally came up with something today. El Nino just didn't bring the serious cuts to our local beaches that I expected! Friends found gold & gold with diamonds yesterday but I had no luck.... Hit it again this afternoon at low tide, still no real cuts, but I'll call it "soft erosion".
Both rings were found low on the beach in the water.............Good Luck Out There!

IMG_0012.JPGIMG_0013.JPGIMG_0017.JPGIMG_0019.JPGIMG_0021.JPGIMG_0023.JPG

Upvote 0
Congrats on digging the Iron Mike's token, and oh yea... Congrats on the rings also. What's the inscription say in that ring?

Nice way to start the year Rich! Who needs gold when your pulling Plattys! Good luck on the next run!:occasion14:

That sure makes up for some of the hard work!! VN Plat!!

Way to go Rich. nice plat to start the year. yeah conditions are not good. Swells did almost nothing. Was playing volleyball this morning. Walked out to water to see fluffy light sand as far as the eye could see. Hope for low tide maybe way down low. Maybe this week next swells will help out.

congratz on the ring. Yes the cuts and such haven't been phenomenal up and down CA so far. Patches of targets here and there, but not like it was in 82-83, or 97-98 so far. In each of those occasions, I recall times you could work an area no bigger than your living room, and never exhaust targets. Eg.: 3 to 5 coins in each scoop, gold ring tallies of 5 to 10 , etc.. And you wouldn't leave because you were "finished" (ie.: end of targets), but rather that you got chased off by the incoming tide, or batteries ran dead, or sheer exhaustion, etc....

Really nice finds! Ring is awesome. We have not had any good cuts here either on the Treasure Coast. Lots of big surf but the winds are not right.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back