Pulse Metal Detector Metal Sensor Metal Search Handheld Detector Module

Garrett350@NC

Apr 18, 2023
WIlson, North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350
Metal Detecting and Electronics enthusiasts
I Have been looking around on Ebay and Amazon for some cool stuff involving metal detectors.
These are modules That can be purchased which I found interesting. I went ahead and ordered a few just to see if they truly have any value. I will let everyone know what I find. I am always interested in trying knew and innovative ways of finding things deeper in the ground and with Accuracy, I am 63 and still learning new tricks.
I think this could be a topic well worth discussing. The way I see it when it comes to field work there is always room for improvement
when in comes to that prize find. I have included a couple links.. Click on the images
sensorone.png sensortwo.jpg sensorthree.jpg
These are just a few that I have come across. According to the descriptions of each item they appear to be very effective.
Please let me know what your thoughts are.
(DISCLOSURE STATEMENT) This is NOT an advertisement These Items do not belong to me, being sold by me in any way shape or form. Nor do I benefit in any way as a result of this post. This is merely a post generating interest on a particular subject.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread