Pulse star or any similar professional Pulse units

Tom2hunt

Mar 22, 2009
Detector(s) used
Fisher Coinstrike, Fisher 1236-X2 and Gold Bug

HiiiQ

Nov 6, 2004
As far as I know Pulse star is not a good detector.Many false signals,small depth,worthless discrimination Etc. I just got a mole impulse digital which is supposed to be good but it's charging now and will be tested tomorrow. If you like I can post the results.

OP
OP
T

Tom2hunt

Mar 22, 2009
Detector(s) used
Fisher Coinstrike, Fisher 1236-X2 and Gold Bug
Thanks for the information. I was not planning on buying the pulse star unit though. I just have some ideas about some deep coins and trying to find out some of the different PI units out their.
Yes I would be interested in your results with your new unit. This is the web page of the four I had been looking over. http://www.metaldetection.net/english/What-pulse-detector.htm

Great Alex

Tenderfoot
Jul 4, 2007
you compare a magnum rifle with a shotgun !!!

they're diffrent . if you seek for single coins the best result exceed with Minelab GP series with Auto ground tracking .
Pulse Star is one of the best PI (non motion) detector for large object more than 10*10 cm

small coil of PI detectors like Pulse star or Lorenz not work well as VLF type detectors for single coin hunting.

Great Alex

Tenderfoot
Jul 4, 2007
for coin shooting the best result with minelab Gp series if they don't make you carzy for poor discrimination
but i love GPX with 11"DD coils

the explorer in manual mode is a better choice

it can detect a coin up to 45 cm in manual mode

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions