Purchase of CTX 3030 & Fisher F2 from Bart at Big Boy Hobbies

wildgerman

Tenderfoot
Jan 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After being out of metal detecting for the last 20 + years, I have decided to get back into the hobby that I really enjoyed & loved. At the time I was also a Dealer for Tecnetics, White, & Tesoro and also for Rotac Rally Ultralight Airplanes. I used the Ultralight airplane to find many a good hunting sites. My favorite Detector at the time was the Tecnetic 9000 . OK, getting back to my detector purchase from Bart's, I knew what I was looking for in a Detector Dealer but finding one that I felt was only looking for a quick sale and one that would be there when I needed help would take a little research.
After doing all my research I decided to give Bart at Big Boy Hobbies a call and tell him what I was looking for (not the junk that are in most detector packages) and he gave me a price that I was happy with and I made the purchase. I Live in North Dakota, but two days after I put the order in they were at my door. (Now thats Service) Only wish the weather would have been a little warmer so I could try the CTX 3030 out, but the temps were 0 degs with 20 mph winds, anyway, gives me a chance to read up and learn a little bit about how to use the CTX 3030.( Man, these detectors have changed since I last used one.)
Anyway, Thank you Bart at Big Boy Hobbies for everything you did to help me get back into the hobby I loved.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very welcome! Holler anytime! Glad you back out there having fun!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread