Quarter Day!

mtbiker

Aug 24, 2006
VA
Detector(s) used
White's XLT & White's PI
Had the day off and decided to go to a park/area with lots of history. There used to be an amusement park, complete with a carousel. My aunt and I have hunted the park in the past and have found silver. Well, guess what, we found all the silver years ago because I didn't find any today!!! :( Not a bad day though - $8.11 in clad and a Hershey Park token. Most of the clad was found in "virgin" woodchips. I don't think anyone had hunted there before. Thank goodness for the spring! It was a hot day and that gave me a chance to wash my hands and cool off! Something else found the spring a cool place too! HH!!!!!

Attachments

• 920finds.JPG
    920finds.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 464
  • token.JPG
    token.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 454
  • frog.JPG
    frog.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 467
Upvote 0

Kas

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2007
Detector(s) used
Mx sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice day. It's all good when it's free. And, you get to hunt. How could the day be better.

Dig it- Ken

Ant

Silver Member
Aug 6, 2006
Cali
Detector(s) used
Glold Bug 2 MineLab SE
Hey, what other hobby can you have that pays for dinner. Nice job, but I hope you don't corss DFXGreg's path, ;).

HH

OP
OP
mtbiker

mtbiker

Aug 24, 2006
VA
Detector(s) used
White's XLT & White's PI
Kas said:
Nice day. It's all good when it's free. And, you get to hunt. How could the day be better.

Dig it- Ken

It could not have been any better!!!! ;)

OP
OP
mtbiker

mtbiker

Aug 24, 2006
VA
Detector(s) used
White's XLT & White's PI
Ant said:
Hey, what other hobby can you have that pays for dinner. Nice job, but I hope you don't corss DFXGreg's path, ;).

HH

It DID pay for a cold bottle of Gatorade!!!!!!!!! :D

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
mtbiker said:
Ant said:

HH

It DID pay for a cold bottle of Gatorade!!!!!!!!! :D

Hey i would take this day! :) Think about it this way say you could hunt 100 times and get $8 in clad 10 times...that alone is $80...not bad :) Instead of Mcdonalds you could go for a steak! :D

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
It's great to have a day out like that. Keep em coming!

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't know how I missed this one...I usually scope out quarters...You had a fantastic day..My good days is only about a buck and some change..lol I live in a small town where everyone sews up the holes in their pockets.. ;D I will be looking for some more finds from ya..HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions