Quarter dream box!

Liu21

Dec 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/BH Platinum, (Garret Pro-Pointer)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
While boxing quarters today I noticed 3-4 Enders when I kicked the rolls out, my eyes popped wide open! I stamped it on three sides. Started thinking my supervisor who was helping me must have dumped a bag with a collection dump. Sure enough when I went to clear a jam on my number 3 machine inside the dish that spins the coins I saw 6-7 silver! That was just half of the dish! Into the wild they all went!

Upvote 0

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Must be so tough to work there... seeing all that eye candy everyday but can't do anything about it.

mark1982

Mar 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice! Liu21 what's your stamp number?? And do you know if these boxes go to ct from New York??

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
please tell us the type and color of the boxes and wrappers for each denom., holed or no hole boxes? are they only picked up by G____ or other couriers also? I am up the river in Ulster county

OP
OP
L

Liu21

Dec 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
please tell us the type and color of the boxes and wrappers for each denom., holed or no hole boxes? are they only picked up by G____ or other couriers also? I am up the river in Ulster county

NF String and Son boxes/wrappers. the one with the holed bottom and pattern ALL over the box. my facility services NYC and I believe Nassau county.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

Liu21

Dec 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice! Liu21 what's your stamp number?? And do you know if these boxes go to ct from New York??

Im 100% sure they dont go to CT, im not at liberty to say my stamp number as it will expose who i am lol.

Last edited:

DaytonaRacer

May 21, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV,
Fisher F22,
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
NF String and Son boxes/wrappers. the one with the holed bottom and pattern ALL over the box. my facility services NYC and I believe Nassau county.

Any boxes get into NJ?

DaytonaRacer

May 21, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV,
Fisher F22,
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry, the company i work for has a place in Edison, NJ. Seen it on the Open position roster...

That's not too far from me. I wonder if they're hiring outsiders. Could use a change of scenery.

OP
OP
L

Liu21

Dec 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's not too far from me. I wonder if they're hiring outsiders. Could use a change of scenery.

you can go try it out for 2 weeks and leave, it is the norm. I was hired with 2 other guys, they left in a week... Im just sticking it out till end of may.

DaytonaRacer

May 21, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV,
Fisher F22,
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
you can go try it out for 2 weeks and leave, it is the norm. I was hired with 2 other guys, they left in a week... Im just sticking it out till end of may.

Hahaha!

4570govt

Tenderfoot
Apr 23, 2016
Mt. Home id
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD, Fisher Gold Bug, Garret AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Ultra Mag camo, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Guest 1551

Aug 4, 2013
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Other
Y'all are such geeks haha It'd be funny as heck if he was pulling your leg ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread