Queen City Silver Some Unusual Jewelry

ShovelNose

Apr 6, 2010
Little River S.C.
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Makro Racer 2, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got to hunt my favorite type of yard over the weekend. A corner lot built in 45'. Almost never fails to give up some silver. The Washington 2 Mercs, 2 Rosies and vintage Trifari silver charm came out of the back yard in area covered in Ivy. 7 wheats from 40s and fifties, AA prayer token, Sunoco Car token and a Zodiac token all in the Ivy. In the open area of backyard there was several mems. Front and side with driveway only a few pennies.

The large silver bezel came from a old apartment complex last week. 1-46 on the ET. Thought for sure when I turned the plug it was going to be a silver dollar. Still didn't disappoint at 19.5 grams. A dollar size coin fits perfectly.

The silver frog came from a early 1900 mill house lot in a small SC town. The legs move and it weighs 3.2 grams. I was hunting with Ten Speed who picked up a 1911 Barber dime but other than that it was tough hunting at that site. Thanks for looking HH JR

Attachments

• DSCF2969.JPG
    DSCF2969.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 104
  • DSCF2971.JPG
    DSCF2971.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 104
Upvote 7

rich f

May 29, 2013
mass
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
dfx 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thats alot of silver for one hunt good going

OP
OP
ShovelNose

ShovelNose

Apr 6, 2010
Little River S.C.
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Makro Racer 2, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys the hunting is tough around here. A lot of good hunters and the are out in numbers. Getting permission is the ticket on the choice yards that are left. HH JR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions