????question about a bottle?? with pics

trevmma

Bronze Member
May 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
found these digging in the yard dump today, i think one is what they call black glass it is a little miss shaped, bubbles in glass, not round or smooth, very heavy and thick. no seam anywhere and has a very deep bottom, others are cork tops or crowns one twist cause i like the color, a bone brush and 2 pocket watches, im about 3 feet down
IMAG0847.jpg

IMAG0849.jpg

IMAG0850.jpg

IMAG0851.jpg

IMAG0848.jpg

Upvote 0
OP
OP
trevmma

trevmma

Bronze Member
May 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
did turn molding have a slight off balance , one side is a little concave and other is pushed out
how old are bone brushes

Steve in PA

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, XP Deus, Equinox 600, Fisher 1270
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Turn of the century wine bottle circa 1900. Probably a turn mold with no visible mold seams.

OP
OP
trevmma

trevmma

Bronze Member
May 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well i did better than u atleast , lol just kidding, i just got addicted to bottles, i used to give them away . :(

timekiller

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2009
Morehead City / Newport NC
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
trevmma said:
well i did better than u atleast , lol just kidding, i just got addicted to bottles, i used to give them away . :(
:D Yea I use to have a couple thousand stopper tops of all kinds.It was fun hunting them but was lots of work too.And only a few out of that many really had any value.So got tired of doing it and started Mding for a past time.Still find some now and then but not much digging going on.My best was the 1740 english mallet I found sticking out the bank Mding.Money wise back when I did it it was the sodas that brought the most on a regular basis.Draped pepsi,Bradham pharmacy pepsi,& a few oldies we caught off shore dragging.Being so close to New Bern N.C. you could find the old pepsi now and then.
Take Care,
Pete, :hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread